Reviews for Five Years Later
Super Vegetarott chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was really weird, because I am Conrad Birdie and one of my best friends is Mae.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I was just Kim in this play. This is hilarious, especially the Conrad/Mae and the Harvey/Hugo pairings!
FunSizedOddball chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my GOD this was too hilarious! I was just rosie in our schools production and I just imagined all of our actors in this situation and I can't stop laughing. I thought of something similar to this too while doing my production except it is les mis esque where everyone ends up miserable
66000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
hey! Its penelope ann from bye bye birdie!

I really wanna end up with albert he's soo cute and if Harveys gay whyd he ask me to the prom?
Anonymus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
haha this is really funny. i was mae in a recent production and the whole Conrad/Mae thing kinda grossed me out cuz the guy who was Conrad is a really good friend to me, but other than that it was hilarious! i never thought Albert and Rose were right for each other. She's too headstrong for him.
you.cant.stop.the.beat chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
haha this is really good. i just did bye bye birdie and this is hilarious!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I like this. It's a nice insight to where the characters end up going after Bye Bye Birdie. I thought it was interesting that Harvey Johnson and Hugo ended up being gay. Never would have thought of that coming about. Good job. :)
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Thank you so much! I've been searching for someone who agreed with me on the fact that Harvey Johnson is GAY. Thank you.
i-want-candy4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
to be terse... horrible, dumb and just overall bad...

i thought this COULD be good considering i love the play...

well everybody's wrong sometimes..
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 3/4/2009

I'm Kim in our production... This cracked me up, mostly the Harvey/Hugo bit...
MaggieMayJonas chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh my goodness! Hilarious!
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
A Harvey/Hugo slashing... Conrad dating Albert's mother... Kim and Ursula being the 50's-60's female equivilant to those "WoW" geeks you hear about... ok,I'm just gonna walk away right now. Thanx 4 ruining an otherwise likeable musical.
Miss Wallflower chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Augh! You rock! Suzie is the shit. The rest of it is brilliant too. Harvey and Hugo. That's awesome.