Reviews for Field Trip
LadyMaureen chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
I really liked your nurturing portrayal of Dean. Thank you.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 27 . 9/4/2006
Wow.

Just... wow. Wonderful job, Innie! This leaves me with a somewhat bittersweet image, but I'm happy that the Winchesters triumphed.

I'll certainly not forget this emotional little story!

Thanks for your hard work,

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
*gurgle* Aww... now see there... that was beautiful. You don't say WHY Sam was in the shower and you don't need to. I got it.

I love it.

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
Aw... you know, I'm starting to enjoy these short snippets. What a lovely first kiss for Sammy- won't Dean be proud?

But first they better figure this thing out!

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
Well I'm sure as hell confused. But in a good way. Poor kid- what happened?

Must read more...

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
Uh-oh. The trouble has started... *grin*

I love the G-rated version of Spin the Bottle!

Dean is so DEAN in this story, it's totally yummy.

Thanks,

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
Aww... what a good big brother. Love how he checks out the building, taking notice of the window with no squeaks. LOL- they must have done this sort of thing before!

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
Man, I think thatthe trust exercise would kinda freak me out too. But I'm glad Sam had a pleasant experience.

Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 27 . 9/4/2006
That's a good story. I really like the way Dean is in this.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
Poor Dean... sending his kid off like this... *grin*

Still loving this...

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Close one, eh? I'm glad Dean is still going, but I suspect John's absence will cause problems latter on...

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
I love present tense. Can't write it worth a darn, but I love reading it. And you do it with such grace, Innie- you show us all the right details, all the right actions and the dialogue is so perfect, indirect in all the right places yet simple and touching. It moves me, which is why I bookmarked you as a favorite author from the get go. This is easy to read yet emotional, and I love every word.

A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Sweetie, this is awesome! I just wish the chapters were longer. No matter- you're not being graded on format. *grin*

I love your sense of detail, from Dean checking out the moms to his 'Sammy deserves to go.', to Dad actually allowing the boys on the trip. Very awesome stuff.