Reviews for Oceans Away
Maria656 chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
Just found this and loved it!
Logan's babe chapter 12 . 2/14/2002
i love this fic and i really think u shold expand on it by writing a sequel
Karina chapter 12 . 9/30/2001
frist of all that is the best story i have ever read in my life you are the gratist writer you should be the one writing dark angel any way i think your really good so you have to rite like a secual(sorry i dont no how to spell it) or som thing cuz. your great!
lindsay chapter 12 . 9/4/2001
Awwwww. That is so sweet. I think I'm going to cry.
Katlyn Duncan chapter 12 . 7/26/2001
cool
Melissa chapter 12 . 7/23/2001
AWWWWW that was sooooooooooooo sweet! :') look at this! happy tears! lol
Angelbabe chapter 12 . 7/23/2001
This was the perfect end to a perfect story. I loved it and I am looking forward to reading more stories from you. Keep it up.
speedygiraffe chapter 12 . 7/22/2001
Wow! you surprised me lenkid! I thoguht, somthing bad was to happen, because in the last ch, they seemed to have some interestingly bad thoughts. But instead of just well, standing there, they "got " at it. If I had one suggestion, it would be, to make the ch, a little longer. You could have used, the idea, that they have changed, to draw it out a little. Making it, so your readers are in pain, that their not jumping at each other. This was a sweet fic lenkid,I love the angst/Romance type stuff, it's always been a fav:)What shall you do next? are you going to continue with anouther fic? Please let me know!
Zanna chapter 12 . 7/18/2001
Ah...finally, the passionate reunion! This is wonderful shippy stuff. There are only two things that I can think of that detracted from this last chapter just a bit. The switching back and forth between the two points of view was a bit fast paced and often they were a little too similar. While it is possible for two people to be thinking the same thing at the same time, it's very seldom verbatim. Max and Logan are two different people, and that difference would be reflected in their internal lingo.
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
that was great perhaps u will make a sequal to it i hope please
Starlight1534 chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
OMG! I can't believe that I didn't read this sooner! This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read! I loved it!
J chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
oh this is so sweet. nice well written words and very emotional. nice work. t/c
Lady Callie chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
::melts into a puddle of shippy bliss:: Beautiful and awesome! No better words can be found! -LadyCallie
Ciderbreak1 chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
Hurrah! The long-awaited end of this wonderful fic. You did it up right, girl!
freelancer starbuck chapter 12 . 7/17/2001
:D Yay! I just adore happy endings...