Reviews for The Slayers Present: The Labyrinth
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
So when are you going to update this, Jamie-San? It looks really interesting... Please update it if your still alive!
Xelena chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
aw, come on - where's the rest of it? you can't leave it there. i wanna hear Xel say the famous lines!
Xelena chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
if i wasn't having such a grand time laughing my head off at this, i might comment on the torture you're inflicting on the labyrinth's main story but we both know you and i love the labyrinth and slayers elsewise why would you write it and i read it, right? so carry on, carry on!
rose19 chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS A GREAT STRY AND I WISH TO SEE MORE OF IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lenarian chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
Oh I LOVED THIS! Labyrinth happens to be one of my fav movies. I just loved Jareth lol! Xellos suits him, i'm a X/L fan though, so too bad that Jareth and Sarah dont somehow MAGICALLY get tagether. _; Anyway keep up the good work! _
a friend chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Please weite more! This is so good! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *starts to cry* PLEASE!
Digimon Empress Yaten not signed in chapter 10 . 3/27/2002
OO! I like! I like! I like the leaning toward X/L, and the cute lil' Phibby! (awww!) Continue? Eh? Hurry? Please?

The Insane Tracy Inside My Head:...hm..I wonder if anyone knows I'm the Tracy from Pokemon..ah, well, Yaten is a freak.
Amelia chapter 10 . 3/24/2002
This is soooo funny! I love it! But please make it ! I'm waiting for next chapters!
Rivenchu chapter 10 . 1/8/2002
Wah! What happens…? Must know…
Yugure chapter 10 . 1/7/2002
Wai! Uber-spiff fanficcy! I love Labyrinth, and you've done a terrific job of jazzing it up w/ the Slayers cast. 'Tis very funny! I look forward to more chapters.
Rivenchu chapter 8 . 11/8/2001
Wow I like it so far I love the way you’re doing this _
Hitokiri Tanuki-Chan chapter 6 . 9/17/2001
LMAO i loved this chapter on and i still love it here lol
Lupus chapter 4 . 9/12/2001
YES! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!
Xellina-san chapter 4 . 8/28/2001
finish it! finish it! finish it! ! *begs*
Allie-chan chapter 4 . 8/10/2001
i love your story it is to funny please keep on writing. :)