Reviews for Sometimes it Ain't Enough
thtgrl1007 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I really like this story but I was hoping there is a sequel somewhere that you know of
smilinghoney chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
The fact that it's been 12 years since this story was published but I'm finding it for the first time should tell you how awesome your writing is. As a Rogan shipper I'm always wanting a happy ending, but once in a blue moon a writer like you comes along and makes it okay for me to enjoy the story despite the ending.

This was so good that I hope there's more for me to look for from you. Thank you for such an excellent piece!
Vaunam chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Amazing story! Sad ending but really well written!
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
omg so sad! definetely what i expected orhow i wanted it to end :( good story tho
Sony Boy chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
I aknowledge that this fic has been finished for some years but I have to comment.

Here I was ready to read a Logan/Rogue story and yet starting in the second chapter I turned around and rooted for Bobby. Infact I'm still rooting for Bobby. D*mn it, now I'm on a Bobby/Rogue kick...

Still I like this story on how everything works out somewhat for Rogue. I hated her situation and couldn't help but yell at my screen at Logan...yes, I was that into it.

ps: The Bobby/Rogue kick isn't a bad thing, I"m okay with it, I was just hoping to have read more than two fics with Logan/Rogue before changing movieverse anyways.
Hshbrwn chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
OMG! that was the craziest most awsome story ever! brilliant fucking brilliant. i loved how you mixed the writting with the lyrics perfect. do u write proffesionally? u should. lol i think u made me into country music now._ keep up the fab work!

p.s.i also liked the ending very country. like not storybookish u know
Melannen Halfelven chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Angst much? It's a wonderful, well-written story, but the ending just kills me! And the lyrics throughout were great. Being a bit of a country fan it was nice to actually recognize a few lol
Hearts A Mess chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
I'm surprised as I read this. It's a great narrative on their relationship, as well as looking at it objectively. A lot of angst though. ugh...
cindy chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
I loved your story even though it didn't even come close to a happy ending. Rogue's decision to leave HIM in the end was definitely the best way to end it. I guess it must be hard to love someone that much and not have it completely returned. My guess would be that Rogue finally chose to leave when Logan told her he wouldn't share everything about himself with her and that's all she ever wanted to do with him. If he wasn't willing to give her everything than why should she lose a piece of her self every time he broke her heart? I just hope she does learn to live without him, she deserves that much after all the things he has put her through.
Tegan.x chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Loved It!...Great Fic well done.

I Loved the way you portrayed rogue and the way she stood up to Logan it was Awesome!

I listened to the songs at the same time as reading the story and it made the story even better. Good choice of songs.
Lyssa Baby chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Wow that was really sad and depressing. Why did you stop the story the way you did doesnt that just mean Logan is going to have his heart broke at the same time Rogue is sowhy did she do that to him. What happens to Logan and Rogue now. Do they soe how move on from each other or do they die lonly because of what Rogue did. I have alt more questions going through my head but i figured i wouldnt ask to much about ur story.
Silverfox-825 chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
Please you must write more I can't wait to read more, so update as soon as you can.
Tegan.x chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
i liked it it was kool
Stine chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
This was so great! top score to you
SamDeanLove chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!