Reviews for The Judgement of Tom Riddle
Technomad chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Very nice story! I may do one one day where Harry visits Dante's hell, and finds Voldy there, being chewed on eternally by Satan (they decided to give Judas a respite, and Satan was complaining about "Judas mouth.")
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
nice
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I realize that Voldy wasn't worth it, but I am surprised that you didn't give anyone the chance to speak for him. I figure that nobody would have except possibly his mother, but no one was given the chance. On second thought, after the stupidity he displayed, there was no reason for anyone to speak for him.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Death for the evil does have its punishments. Glad to see that Sirius and James are finally apologizing to Severus.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
He deserves it. Love this!

(*_*)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i like voldy's fate :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
While I am all for torturing Voldemort, this story was not original (by about 40 years of written accounts) nor as entertaining as it could have been. The mechanics were very good but we read through for a payoff that doesn't really come.

Worse, for the gist portrayed here, the story was way too long. Here is a shorter and much more accurate version:

"Tom Riddle! Stand in eternal judgment for your sins!"

"By what right..."

"Silence!" (thunder and lightning optional) "Are you a Presbyterian?"

"Uh, yes?"

"LIAR! To Hell with you!"

~~ The end ~~

(Sorry but dems da rules. We non-Presbyterians are screwed!)
Dimrilla chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This was strong!

Great christian cnservative one-shot, if I may say so :)

RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was really good, I liked it!

taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Bravo!
Calla P. Lily chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Interesting take on eternal damnation...falling, falling falling...weighted down with all the acts of evil committed but never redeemed. Interesting. This story will stick with me for awhile.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
yay! more stories! i know there is.. i'll go read it!

and.. james potter and sirius black apologising to severus snape? well... i guess death did change them.. i think... oh well, love the series all the same! UPDATE!
Junsui chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Yeah, I found out you had the What Happened to Albus Dumbledore AFTER I submitted that one review. Sorry. Didn’t see this one though!

Interesting that ghosts can go in and out of the spirit world. I would’ve thought they were spirits but totally trapped in the world of the living.

I feel bad that now that he knows how much he totally screwed up he has no chance to go back and fix it. Maybe I'll write a story about that...that would be interesting. I mean, I know he was a jerk, but... I mean, like, James and Sirius still got a chance to apologize. Meh, I'm not explaining this well lol. Yeah, he deserved but. haha
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Good for Lily! Here's hoping Rowling does _something_ nice for Snape after all he's been through.

I'm glad you did.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is a good story, I think you should do a sequel to it.