Reviews for The Better Part of Valor
dianaanne chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
Hilarious ending. Enjoyed the story!
alfiealfie chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Your stories always make me want more :(

So wonderful and entertaining. I really like the resemblance between the old farts at Golden Claw and him; it's good to see him coming around.
alfiealfie chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Roonil Wazlib. I can't... every fvckin' time LOL

The Hermione-Ron conversations are very amusing and entertaining.

I also like the Twins' involvement in finding out the conclusion.
alfiealfie chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Dumb fuck, Ron. You're an Auror!

(it's also "I couldn't care less" unless Draco was being sarcastic.)
alfiealfie chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Hm. I have my theory that White is Black is Malfoy, but Draco is surprised that he has snogged Ron, so I'm not exactly sure...

Hoping Ron's more confident in his sexuality, though :(
alfiealfie chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Hells, Ron, you look like you might need the intuition of Harry.

Probably, if my guess is correct. Or not.
fan chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
"It broke my nose." Ahhhh I loved it. I'm still laughing. I really enjoyed this! It was very well written and I liked pretty much every single one of your characters. Ron's commentary was fantastic. I loved all the sarcasm. And particularly how clueless Ron (and everyone else) was about the case, because you somehow made it completely obvious yet so surprising at the same time. Thank you for keeping me up until 2am on a workday! It was worth it ;)
despicableme chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
This story is awesome! :D You write very well
Jasminefire chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Great job! It's different from what I am used to reading, but enjoyed it very much.
inClouds chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Although I'd connected Draco/White a lot quicker in the story, the last surprise of Higgs being madame what's-her-name was a nice twist. It was good fun to read, and I love the consistency of the way you depicted Ron in this story. Thanks for sharing!
bubblesfreak chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I must say i adored this story. I love that you put together a whole crime senario(sorry if my spelling sucks). Though i loved the crime plot i wish there had been more of a romance part of the plot too. It was funny too.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
LOL! I loved this fic! So hilarious! Ron's narration was amazing, so in-character with the added Auror training, like how he kept track of what he knew about Malfoy. I loved the mystery element and Higgs/Helene was another great character! Fantastic ending too!

Well done!

:D
sorah allin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
B-b-but...Ron and Draco? D:

Worst pairing EVER (sorry!)

However, very nicely written... :\ :]
iAvenger chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Haha! There were some brilliant laugh out loud moments in this! Like when he got that higgs was helene! (Amazing by the way, I never suspected him! errr her?) The whole capture was hilarious, with Malfoy pointing out his look like Harry did!

Definitely a favourite
slythernightowl chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I love Ron as a quirky detective character!