Reviews for The Million Dollar Painting
Perfectly.inept chapter 1 . 7/11
I would die for another chapter! Please please please write more.
Ana chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh wow pls pls finish this! It's so good not too and your right barely any smut for these two :p
Hodginator chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
LOWL! Yeah Hodgy, get undressed 3_3
xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Please please please continue this, i want to know what will happen next! It's AMAZING 3
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow! LMAO! that was so good :) It made me grin... a lot :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nude portrait of Hodgins? Hm, I'd pay fo sho! Haha, this is a cute little fic and I had a smile while I read it. Great work!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a great fic! I can practically feel the tension between Hodgins and Angela. You're doing a great job with it! I hope you continue soon! _ Keep up the good work!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
this is funny
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Please tell me you're going to finish this up! I want to see what happens next! That is a horrible place to leave us hanging.. I'd call it cruel and unusual.

~Your Worshipfulness
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like the pairing, and the light atmosphere that always comes with them. You can sense no tension between them, no awkwardness.

I hope you continue; I've a mind to read the next chapter. :D
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I'd love to spend a week with Hodgins but my hubby would kill me. In fact I've been facinated by him since I first saw him in the Colorado commercials. My hubby thinks I only want the truck for the guy singing in the back...Hodgins.

Loved the story.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
teehee- i loved it- and hey i would LOVE to have jack over for a week- t my beck and call- angela is a lucky girl- those blue eyes are his are to die for
AFatefulAccident chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Um, so i realize you haven't updated this since you wrote it, and so there's probably a very slim chance you'll continue it, but it is just wrong to write a story this good and not continue it. It is so good and I want to find out what happens. please.
a reader chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh, pleasepleasePLEASE continue this! The tension's palpable, the set-up is new...
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Now this is getting very interesting... I hope you do intend to continue. C: