Reviews for Dreams of Blood, Tears of Love
ili777 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Love it
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
One of the very few NaruHina stories to bring me to tears. Considering the way it started I thought things would take a turn for the angsy and melancholy. But Naruto with the help of his mentor and surrogate big brother Iruka was able to sort out his feelings and find out what true love is. Although the resulting love scene was a bit sudden I appreciate how sweet and tender it played out. Naruto wasn't a beast with Hinata and simply ravaged her like there was no tomorrow, he took his time and drove both he and lavender goddess to ecstasy. I'm ashamed to say that even though I read this fic multiple times I'm just now getting around to writing a review. But as the old saying goes: better late than never. Well done, Akira! Peace out!
Masuyomi-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
. . . except for Hiashi and Neji when they walk in on them - naked as the day they were born.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Beautiful. I love it.
cakeesuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
aw cute story
PIBHJLKJBKJLB chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
why was he having a dream about killing her if he loved her, again?
bomber68 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was a very nice story. I do woundering why not go to Naruto's home insted of risking Daddy or Neji walking in on them.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Nice Story!
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Severe lack of detail...I'd give this a D-
Dragonfly51 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really enjoyed your story. Though it dose seem more 'Chapter one' rather then a 'One-shot'. But I liked it non the less.

This line:

“I…I want you to take me,” she said, “I want to give myself to you… Body and soul…”

Had me rolling. It was SO OOC, but it helped pull more into the story.
PhantasmagoricBlade chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very lemony.

The Perv God has been pleased.
Nocontact chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
machie
xazavier009 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
LOVE IT
anime-freak chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
it's a really sweet and cute one-shot but i'm amazed that no one heard them
Uzumaki Hinata chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
also y r they having sex 2 minutes after they revealed they loved each other, and y is being done in the hyuuga complex when hiashi and/or neji could walk in OR use their byakugan on them and finding out. plus getting a couple of nosebleeds all the while.