Reviews for Blackmail Isn't For Pharaohs
THAT BITCH! D:
Tairulz chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ohhhhh sounds like you don't like GX. If I've assumed right then don't worry I hate it as much as you do :)

Ps. I like the story so far just from the summary
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
At Least GX isn't as bad as 5D's - GX at least have the original characters popping up every once in a while - (cardgames on motorcycles, what?) or that new seres that's coming out.
Estrelle Buscador chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Oh man, I am loving this story! Thanks for posting it.

By the way, kudos for the Aloe Vera joke. When I got to the bottom, I had to blink a little bit before scrolling up to figure out the pun. Well done!

Hahaha - now to finish the story! I hope you keep writing, it's a delight to read!
RosutoKi-chan chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
XD its true, CHOCOLATE DOSE CRAZY THINGS TO FANFICTIONS! PUT KAIBA IN A DRESS ON LIVE TV! THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! It would be nice to see Kaiba's pride crushed every now and then! Boy, I WONDER WHAT YUGI AND YAMI'S REACTION WOULD BE IF THEY SAW IT! XD I CAN IMAGINE . . .

Yugi: *Watching TV with Yami*

Yami: I wonder what else is on . . . *Changes channel*

News Lady: . . . And had this to say . . .

*Video clip comes on with Kiaba in a wedding dress*

Kaiba: I feel pretty Oh so pretty . . .

Yami: *Spits out milk in shock*

Yugi: *Fell off couch laughing* AH HAA HAA HA HAA!

Yami: *Starts laughing louder than Yugi when theres a part in the video where Kaiba is wearing make-up* AH HA HAA HA!

*Meanwhile in Kaiba corp*

Newslady: IS IT TRUE , DO YOU FEEL PRETTY?

Newsman: I bet the whole world is laughing at you, what do you have to say?

Other Newslady: OMG! IS SETO KAIBA REALLY A CROSS-DRESSER! STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

Kaiba: I TOLD YOU! MY FREND EDITED VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME FOR THAT VIDEO! IT'S ALL A FAKE! *Slams door in producer's face*

Kaiba: Urg . . . the producers are going to be all over me for the next year! THANKS ALOT!

Ki-chan (Me!): Your welcome! :3

Kaiba: Your going to pay for this Rosuto, Ki . . . YOUR GOING TO PAY!
FifthFDayOfMay chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hell Yes! I refuse to watch the season finale to Yugioh as well!

But I have a sneaking suspicion that yami leaves(in other words i've read fanfics where people give ytto muck of the end away)

And I could never quite get why everyone hated Anzu(Tea) so much.
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
sque! very original. Yami would look great in a dress ne? and the i feel pretty song? classic! congrats on outdoing yourself and making the bitch from hell. I would want Li dead but loneliness for the rest of her life is just as good. . good yaoi (you didnt even have to resort to lemons) nice. your a good writer so ganbatte kudasai!

ja ne

kyuubi-kun XD

(soon to be sabaku no kitsune)
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
Once I realized where the chapter was going, I couldn't stop laughing. GREAT job on this fan fic!
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
- Another cool chapter. Good job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
_; Aw, they're in trouble now! Great chapter again!
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Lol. I love Li-chan's character. I wonder why Yugi doesn't seem as impressed?
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
_ LOL! Yugi in a frilly pink dress! That's AWESOME blackmail! Good chapter! I enjoyed it a lot!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I don't think chapters like this are allowed. Anyhoo, I'll read on! -
Masaka1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Y-You wouldn't...n-not Kaiba! AH KAIBA IN A DRESS! IT'S THE RELATIVELY UNKNOWN EIGTH SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE AS FORETOLD BY OUR GREAT MASTER THE SCREWY-EYED PROFESSOR WALLABY! RUN OR FOREVER BE SCARRED AH!

Yami Masaka: *sigh* Can you tell she was bored?

RUN!
masaka1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I'm proud a' ya'. It takes a strong person to attack their own characters instead of one that already has rabid angry fans chasing after them.

...And you know, not that I am in any real way a Tea fan, she isn't so bad...She just got made-over into this really annoying character in the anime. She was so much better in the original manga and in the early Japanese episodes too...I mean in Death T when all the blocks were falling in that weird little room Tea was the one who figured out the beat and kept everyone from being squeeshed...anyway that's all I wanted to say.