Reviews for Fifteen Candles
BeautifulGoldenSunrise chapter 1 . 9/16
Beautiful.
This made me smile the whole way through and it had the same magic that the oringal did ( well to me it did) and I'm impressed I thought it would be a love overdose like the first one I checked out but u surprised me and inspired me to write more story so thank u! For this enjoyment
wowza chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
this is exactly what i thought would happen!
Thepikachucatfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love the book and this story was so cute ; O
I just loved this story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was so sweet i guess true love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is incredible! I love it.
swiftysparkles chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Pretty cool! Esperanza Rising is one of my fave books! I always hoped she'd marry Miguel.
Sexy Girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great job! I love how you pretty much didn't change anything, like the characters or the setting it the plot. I really dont like it when people do that. But u didn't. So great job. I thought this was rated m? Sorry, I guess I was a little disappointed. Anyways, I met the illustrator who did the cover of Esperanza rising. How cool is that?
LoveLyss chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
God I miss Esperanza Rising. I loved that book when I was younger. This made me think back to that and smile. It was adorable :)
abbieouji chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
wow, great story! i just finished reading the book w/ tyhe rest of my class, and i wanted 2 see if there were any esperanzamiguel fanfics! i was rite! good job! (evn if i do still lke bXv more!)

***abbieouji***
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved this book so much! Glad to see that there are at least a few stories up dedicated to it! It would be great if you wrote more for Esperanza Rising, particularly for Esperanza and Miguel. Beautiful one-shot!
enterthetardis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved it! It actually felt like another chapter in the real book. Good job!
Megan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love it !
lilmissmindy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Cool, It would be better if it were more chapters though. :)
Duinhiril Telcontar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love this story! You've done a great job! Love Esperanza Rising!