Reviews for Uninvited
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 11/17
I made cooing noises over this one.
Poor Kakashi. It's easy to focus on what Kakashi does for his students, but it's also very revealing to consider what having those students does for Kakashi.
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
like how kakashi was looking after Sasuke. Maybe u could do a one shot on kakashi comforting Sasuke after a nightmare
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I liked it.
I have always wanted someone take care of Sasuke like this.
flagship chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this take on their relationship.
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
niice
oakleaf chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nyaw~ Beautiful. I love the interaction. Awesome work on this amazing story!
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was cute!
LucyCalulot chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aw! I wanted more, lol, but this keeps ya thinking and let's your readers imagine the rest. I loved it! Fav!
LucyCalulot chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Indigo Fireflight chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was amazing, you did a really good job. Completely in character, realistic dialogue, great details added (especially sensory), great concept, and a really creatively written ending that made what happened clear enough without saying it directly in a really, well, creative way. Keep writing, you're talented and your fanfics are awesome :)
Zaoyu chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hello there!

I really like this story. It's sweet and the the characters are in-character. Great description of the pain when kakashi puts sasuke's shoulder back in the socket. The sensory details are amazingly well written there.

I hope you write more stories like this!

I only review fanfics I really like, so yeah..I like your story a lot. :)
twentyonepilates chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Both of them are perfectly in character. Sometimes it was hard for me to remind myself that this is a fanfcition.

Wonderfuly done, I appluad you on your work. Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

xlegnAkraDx
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesome story!

Good Job!

PhoenixKeir
Saskito chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This story is awesome! PLEZ MAKE A SEQUEL! I LUVED IT!
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Pretty cute :) Pleaz continue if you can. I really liked it.