Reviews for No More Secrets
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Good story ever!
Fate Testarossa chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm actually was feeling glad that you put Chrono and Fate as a couple in this fanfic. I think that Fate and Chrono is more suitable becoming a couple than a sibling in the anime...
Skylar Blaze chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
YAY Nanoha x Yuuno! For some odd reason i cant find many of them I I mostly find Nanoha x fate... so annoying .. But anyways i cant wait to read the rest of it!
Echo In The Night chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
love it
Hearts and Leaves chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Hehe, I'm enjoying this one...
Hearts and Leaves chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
aw, nice one
Not Another Blank Page chapter 25 . 1/28/2008
I know the story has already ended, but I wanna know who is Erika Testarossa and how does she link in the story.
Savior-Elemental chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
I love this pairing! Thanks for the story. :)
Ileana chapter 26 . 11/17/2007
The stories were great but can u make more stories of Fate and Chrono (not when they are married but teenagers) as i love reading them! )
tiyeara chapter 26 . 11/15/2007
im sorry i didnt review... i couldnt... my comp'd dead... my friend also reads this story n she asks u 2 make more story of Chrono n Fate... well... good job!
Not Another Blank Page chapter 26 . 11/11/2007
sigh... i'm so sad this story finished. there seems to be a lack of chrono/fate coupling in and i really loved your story:)
anna chapter 26 . 11/2/2007
i loved the entire story!

it was so cute! :)
Atelier Ani chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
hmhm...this is getting really cute. XD

very good story~~! XD

btw, its "gambatte" ~
Anon chapter 26 . 10/16/2007
Nice story! I hope you'll come back with another new one! :)
Hika chapter 26 . 10/15/2007
SUGOI! Too bad it ended. Hope you come back with another story soon! And it would be good if you consider or add other possible pairings in your next story such as: Yuuno x Hayate, Erio x Caro and Teana x Vice.

Anyway, nice story! I love it! Chrono x Fate and Yuuno x Nanoha forever~!