Reviews for Fenrisbane
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Your interpretation of the forest is INCREDIBLE. I love the way you set up the werewolf dynamics, too, but- wow, the forest. Too awesome. Enjoying this series so much.
thomas keable chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i cant wait under tile you do chapter 2
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Sorry, but I'm just a little confused about the Blood Protrection. How does it feed on them? Is it what forces Peter to protect them all, or is that just who he is? How did it affect Edmund's voice? (' not just Narnia').

Oh, and there was a point towards the end of the story when a line got cut off; the fox was saying something.

But, questions aside, I loved it! I like the correlation between Peter's knighting and Greyback; a good job!

Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm not clear on what Lucy is worried about with the blood protection and the guys but that's a miner quibble. I really loved how this installment blends both universes and brings in elements from your AU seamlessly. It was a treat to see the boys in King mode without having to pretend to be less than they are. The thoughts of the wolves were particularly well handled and made them clearly not human (anymore) without being confusing or cliche.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Another ridiculously good story. I commend you.

Thanks. :)
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
What happened to the little white fox? For a moment there, I thought he had been discovered. Glad to see he wasn't; I'd hate for the secret surprise to be out in the open so soon. :)

Susan is getting into the game, it seems. It really was only a matter of time. Good job luv, especially with the werewolf fight. Quite gripping. Is this the last one? I hope not. Better go check. Oh, and update all the other ones that are WIP, yeah? I wanna see more. -Impish grin-
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2008

When is the next story coming out?
Zarz chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I so love seeing the power and authority of the Kings (and Queens!) of Narnia! It's really neat to watch, whether it's here, or in Elijah's Cup against the dementers, or anywhere else. (Edmund is definitely one of my favorite characters, so it's especially fun for me when he gets to talk someone down.) I would just love to see them against Fudge! I know you said you hadn't read Last Battle before starting Elijah's Cup, but have you since? There's a really cool example of Peter banishing the Lord High Demon/Satan Tash himself.

Given the instances where Peter or one of the others uses Aslan's name, I wonder if they're going to lead anyone else in the Wizarding World to serve Aslan. Who knows, maybe Aslan himself (either as a lion, or whatever the Wizarding World would best recognize him as - I'm not sure what that would be though; the only even remotely worshiped figure seems to be Merlin, and no one seems to actually think he's a deity) will at some point show up. That would definitely be cool! Depending on how far through Hogwarts you go, that might actually be a really good ending for the series. Voldemort gets killed, Harry and his friends get to meet Aslan, and the Pevensies finally get to go home to Narnia - the Real Narnia - to stay.

Honestly, I think Harry would do a lot better in life if he had someone to have faith in. For a while the Headmaster filled that role, but he's human, and subject to flaws (depending on the story, those range from merely making a few mistakes to outright being a Dark Lord himself, albeit a better hidden one than most). I'm not sure how far you're planning to take it, or how much Harry's figured out yet, but especially given the information about his hiring practices in "The Eyes that See the Wind" and his near-oathbreaking in telling Susan the other Pevensies were dead, Harry could definitely use Someone who didn't make mistakes to serve. So maybe, even if most of the world doesn't meet Aslan, Harry could.

Really, really great work. I'm definitely a fan of Gabriel, so I'm really looking forward to more "Sunken Peril," but re-reading the ECverse stories has reminded me just how much I love them too. Please, keep up the great work, and give us more as soon as you can!
ohtwo94 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
WOW. good thing their safe
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
While I enjoyed this story in general (especially with its touch of history repeating itself - even more so if you've read the pre-1994 American editions of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"), I was mildly disappointed with the final scene and Lucy's thoughts on "Aegis Sanguinis".

I liked the notion that the Pevensies' qualities (being able to interact with the wizarding world in spite of not being wizards themselves, being immune to even the most powerful spells, able to ward off dementors, etc.) came from Aslan's having ordained them as Kings and Queens, with "Aegis Sanguinis" being just the wizarding world's attempt at explaining the grace from the Great Lion. In that case, not even the most powerful dark magics that Voldemort could master could ever remove it, no matter what the Pevensies might fear (only Aslan or his father the Emperor would be able to take it away). And I hardly think that Aslan's protection would be so "brutally blunt", as Lucy put it.

It was a good story, but I think that the final scene diminished the Aegis, made it seem more a mere working of the wizarding world (if exceptionally powerful) rather than the grander thing I had seen it as being.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
killing wolves for peter always seems to involve getting stuck under the body... i really liked the fox-draco, how his animal and human selves coexist and sort of talk to each other.
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
It's supposed to be Greyback, not Grayback, and you've got one paragraph that reads "asked the fox." which obviously needs at least the first half of a sentence, and I still haven't worked out what Aegis Sanguinis does, but I like.
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I love it, as just kills me that eventually I'm going to run out of your things to read.

What type of tree is the wood from? You made noises about yew at the beginning of the story, but the description of the tree itself sounded almost more like holly...which I doubt would make a good bow.
Almyra chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Ah, ah! Terrific. Just magnificent. This one really manifested power - I love seeing Peter and Edmund in action, and you do it so very, very well. I am glad Susan was happy with her bow, too. Great job!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
So that's what Aegis Sanguinis is...