Reviews for A Lovely, Lonely Night
lovekagakuro chapter 1 . 10/20
oh my god I am reading this doc after soooo long ! I started reading Ghosts two days back and then Evil never dies and then empire of dirt and now a lovely lonely night.
Author San I can't tell u how much I love these stories ! please please if u can write something with a happy ending. I love ayumi and gin's interaction ! It is beautiful.
Gins thoughts on Vodka made me cry. Really your stories have just .. brought so much depth to their characters .. Thank u !
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
okay I forgot that its a trilogy

I so enjoyed reading this :3

ah I miss vodka..

but I like the idea of ayumi becoming a doctor,

because I think its the perfect job for her :)

shes such a kind and caring person and shes experienced some serious things, so it feels right that she wants to help people by becoming a doctor :)
Madtala chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm sorry, this story was awesome! Can I add a sequel to it, super please! It was so awesome it gave me an idea. Can I please?
jill chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
she doesn't love him in that way? really?
divinesiren chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is it? You're gonna leave it like this? -sigh- I want a conclusion. a real end to this.
Schillok chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Nice conclusion of your "Ghosts"-triology.

I liked those three storys, thanks for writting and sharing them with us.

Criticism? This time not. A very good end to one of the best stories I read for a long time.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
aww! That was So cute! I just love that bit with Genta getting pissed. That was so adorable! and amusing! Hey, are you going to wtite a fic with older Mitsu-kun? That would be so adorable! I love Mitsuhiko!
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Okay, review. I read this yesterday, actually. Or the day before, can't remember. Adorable, adorable fic. And I'm so glad that you wrote the fic where Ayumi meets Gin again after 10 years. Was somewhat surprised that you set the timeline in the AU after Vodka's death, but when I thought about it, it's a good choice. Especially loved the part where Ayumi gets in the car and they both think about Vodka's death and the void associated with it. And I wonder what Genta will tell Shinichi. XD Gin certainly has changed over the years, especially after Vodka's death. Gin's thoughts at the end were touching. :) Sigh. I wonder what will happen from hereon...