Reviews for Angel
Pixieooo123 chapter 21 . 5/31
I must say that... THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!
starboy454 chapter 26 . 3/9
excellent
mkeeg91 chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
very nice work!

I almost wish Anakin had seen Padme's ghost great Obi-Wan as a lover... just to piss him off even more ;)
LenaLove95 chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Loved the ending!
LenaLove95 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Poor obi wan. Padme has her work cut out for her
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Great first chapter already
LuisTherin chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
To be truthfull, I didn't read much of the SW stories, but yesterday I found yours & can say I am totaly hooked, because the Obi is with Padme. I found that the reason I didn't read SW stories is because I do not like Anakin character.

I have to thank you for your devotion to ObiPadme pairing, as I am not fan of the stories with tragic end, I try often avoid them, but some of yours I read already .
Starhunter79 chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
Wow, that was great. I loved how Padme and Obi Wan changed and grew throughout the story. The broken and damaged Obi Wan was so realistic. The progression of his 'rehabilitation' was something I was interested in, because you see him heartbroken and defeated in ROTS and then as a Jedi (with some issues) in ANH. And nothing is really told of the in between years. The force as a forest was very appropriate I could see it growing and changing as the galaxy grows and changes. Padme's voice coming from all around like the wind, birds and hiss steam was beautiful.

I did want to say something about the note saying authors tend to rush relationships between Obi Wan and Padme. In real life relationships are rushed all the time people meet and they connect, just like that. With Obi Wan and Padme depending when the story is set they have met, gone through a terrible battle with great loss, reunited over another dangerous situation and yet more loss, and then during a war. So anyplace in this story it is quite possible that their feelings could occur very quickly, not to mention Padme and Anakin's relationship comes almost out of no where. He met her as a child and gave her a trinket he carved and then met her when he was 19. His relationship seems more like obsession and not love, why Padme jumps in always bothered me. Not to mention some of their love scenes in AOTC, especially the one where they are sitting by the fire and she is wearing her black leather dress (with collar and leash, as I call it because it reminds me of my dogs' leashes, that black choker thing with a long beaded band down the front. Whenever, I see this dress it always brings up certain images and thoughts [I think it could be my inner Sith lol])

I loved this story and would like to thank you for writing it. You have fast become one of my favourite writers ever. I didn't read much obidala? before, but since reading your stories I'm hooked.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 26 . 2/10/2010
Aww, sad but very good. :)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 26 . 7/9/2008
wonderful story!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 25 . 7/9/2008
should have happened like this
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 24 . 7/9/2008
i want to hear it too!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
hard to have a love story when one of the couple is dead...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 21 . 7/9/2008
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 20 . 7/9/2008
can i have an erotic duel with him too?