Reviews for Comfort
Sam chapter 1 . 4/14
Good
Ballboy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I like this story
ArtisticRelevance chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
x) AAH! They really are such a great couple! i'm just realizing that *duh* i was just watchin the episode where they had to fight one of the 4 great mamodo from 100 yrs ago, and that's when it hit me! I love them. ur story was great too _ this was my first wonrei/lien fic i've ever read
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
they make the perfect couple _
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw, cute fic

-Gabs.
JESUSFREAK not really chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yet, another wonderful WonreixLien fanfic! It's a shame that Wonrei's book gets burned in episode 140. I cried so hard cuz WxL is one of my favorite couples. Great work! Do another!
Alusy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aw, what a cute story! I'm so obsessed with this pairing because they actually admitted their feelings for each other, unlike other pairings. *adds to favourites*
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was so sweet! Great story! WxL always.
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Sweet story.

Its very good, really.

You handled the couple really well.
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aww! I recently fell in love with the Wonrei/Li Yen pairing. This was very in-character. However,I wish you had written the whole story in third person and the ending was kind of open. Otherwise, it was really precious. _
darkengel chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
interesting i wonder what would happen if she did what she was mentally screaming at herself
lindajrjt chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I really enjoyed your story. It would be nice if they put something like that in the show... Comfort was very well written with nice descriptive words. Thank you for sharing.
Kyla45 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
hehe cute!
AmenKitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I liked your story! _ I was looking for a Wonrei and Lien story! I like that couple in zatch Bell. I always get jumpy and think how cute it is! I hope that you update soon! Oh and I added you to my favorites, kay? _
SundaAoiSora chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I really like it! ( I read on a anime site that Wonrei is 14yrs old so I think Li-en is in her teens and not 20's)