Reviews for The Destiny Within
...are you kidding me... I am so into this story and you left me with a stellar cliff hanger! Oh my gosh! I am dying to know what happens next pleasssse! (Don't listen to that ridiculous comment from fashion avenue-) your writing is great! I read a lot on here an your one of the top writer's that appeal to me on a very small list 'wink'. If it is easy to publish on Amazon then I'd have to say thank to them for giving writer's a chance in a world that makes it incredibly hard to follow dreams. I'm a huge fan of you and Amazon! And please update I really am dying for the next chapter!
FashionAvenue chapter 7 . 1/9
Congratulations, my dear. I commend you on getting published! What an accomplishment! You must be so proud.

I hear it's so hard to get published these days. I've almost restored to *gulp* self-publishing (I really hate that word), but I don't think I'm game enough to do that. You've must've gone through every publisher in the world with countless rejections and then have to go through Amazon for your money and five minutes of fame.

Personally, I could never self-publish. That's not proper publishing. Although, I am happy that you've managed to sink so low of the crap-covered ground that is Amazon. Every branch is the same coloured brown and their leaves keep the same boring and unoriginal shape.

You finally got your dream after a thousand years and a lot of 'hard work'? I hardly call 62 pages 'hard work'. It must've been so hard writing those amazing 62 pages of utter crap. 62 pages is nothing. Brag and tell the whole world when you've written 300 pages... that's a real published book. 62 freaking pages... you must be kidding me.

You're not the only one in the world who has Amazon to thank for getting 'published'. All you did was write a piece of junk and with a few presses of the mouse button and a few strokes of the keys, you're published! Wow! If life were that easy, everyone who ever wrote anything would be published. I would stop bragging if I were you. Don't let the fame and 'fortune' get to your head.

You must be so desperate as to update nearly every one of your stories to tell people you've been 'published'. Anyone who goes to Amazon can get published, even you, someone who is so desperate for attention, fame, and fortune.

Did you know that this 'chapter' and the previous one are not within the rules of the guidelines? But what would you know and why would you care, you're 'published' on Amazon! As long as anyone buys your 'book', you'll be happy as a clam. You probably think everyone is now beneath you because you did something they could never do: go to Amazon, answer a couple of questions and upload something that is not worthy of actually being published the traditional way.

I'll be reporting every story you've updated with these 'chapters' that are against the guidelines.

Best of luck on your future publications with your 'publisher'.
Starlit Warrior chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
That is sooo freaking awesome! I'm so glad for you that you are being published! Congrats Girl, you deserve it!
Princess of the Fae chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
so you'll update this story soon.
Nitingale chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Shame on you for getting my hopes up that you finally updated the next chapter of the actual story. its been 8 years according to my chapter 5 review. Will you ever or are you ever planning on updating this story or should I give up waiting and hoping for more?
XinconceivableX chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
loved, loved, loved it! I know you said on your profile that you had to take down some of your stories and finish them else where, is this one of them? and if so, where can I find it? thanks :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update it's great and I want to read more.
WinterSolstice1208 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
im really enjoing your story its got a lot of twists in it! so when are you gonna post the next chapter?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
loved the chapter
nhrc chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
"bonded"?
Seriously?!
When did this happen?
You turn the Goblin into a Vulcan!

And with all of Sarah's passing out, New York is not a place for the chronic faint !
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm very confused ..
Is it takes place in high school?
A minor lived alone in New York?

Until now, it looks like a horror movie for youth.
I do not like horror! ... But I can not let go.
WhiteLaceWrap chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I loved this soooo much! But why was it stopped! I feel so sad knowing that I won't get to know what happens next!
nitza-mozelle chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
i love it but its still not finished
seara rain chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Please continue on this story. It has an interesting plot going on and I know you are busy with the other stories that you have written, but please try to update this one soon.
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Hi princess destiny my name is laura and I really do love this fanfic. I hope it continues. Thank you.