Reviews for The Destiny Within
XinconceivableX chapter 5 . 7/22
loved, loved, loved it! I know you said on your profile that you had to take down some of your stories and finish them else where, is this one of them? and if so, where can I find it? thanks :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update it's great and I want to read more.
WinterSolstice1208 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
im really enjoing your story its got a lot of twists in it! so when are you gonna post the next chapter?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
loved the chapter
nhrc chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
"bonded"?
Seriously?!
When did this happen?
You turn the Goblin into a Vulcan!

And with all of Sarah's passing out, New York is not a place for the chronic faint !
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm very confused ..
Is it takes place in high school?
A minor lived alone in New York?

Until now, it looks like a horror movie for youth.
I do not like horror! ... But I can not let go.
WhiteLaceWrap chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I loved this soooo much! But why was it stopped! I feel so sad knowing that I won't get to know what happens next!
nitza-mozelle chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
i love it but its still not finished
seara rain chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Please continue on this story. It has an interesting plot going on and I know you are busy with the other stories that you have written, but please try to update this one soon.
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Hi princess destiny my name is laura and I really do love this fanfic. I hope it continues. Thank you.
Bleachcrazy968 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
My gosh, this is an amazing story. Will you ever update it again? I see your last update was in 2007 so...?
Dark Rosette chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This is the best 'fiction I've ever read. I really hope that you continue this. I've decided that it's my new favorite! It's very well-written and I just get drawn in. Keep up the great writing. :)

~DR
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Question...this is only chapter four or five and then you skipped to 18 and 19 in the middle...did we miss something or is that just a misprint?

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
juliana chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
please write more it got good
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! You can't leave it there! Please update!