Reviews for The Destiny Within
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update it's great and I want to read more.
WinterSolstice1208 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
im really enjoing your story its got a lot of twists in it! so when are you gonna post the next chapter?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
loved the chapter
nhrc chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
"bonded"?
Seriously?!
When did this happen?
You turn the Goblin into a Vulcan!

And with all of Sarah's passing out, New York is not a place for the chronic faint !
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm very confused ..
Is it takes place in high school?
A minor lived alone in New York?

Until now, it looks like a horror movie for youth.
I do not like horror! ... But I can not let go.
WhiteLaceWrap chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I loved this soooo much! But why was it stopped! I feel so sad knowing that I won't get to know what happens next!
nitza-mozelle chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
i love it but its still not finished
seara rain chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Please continue on this story. It has an interesting plot going on and I know you are busy with the other stories that you have written, but please try to update this one soon.
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Hi princess destiny my name is laura and I really do love this fanfic. I hope it continues. Thank you.
Bleachcrazy968 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
My gosh, this is an amazing story. Will you ever update it again? I see your last update was in 2007 so...?
Dark Rosette chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This is the best 'fiction I've ever read. I really hope that you continue this. I've decided that it's my new favorite! It's very well-written and I just get drawn in. Keep up the great writing. :)

~DR
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Question...this is only chapter four or five and then you skipped to 18 and 19 in the middle...did we miss something or is that just a misprint?

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
juliana chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
please write more it got good
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! You can't leave it there! Please update!
PixyStyx42 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
I really enjoy your story! Please keep writing it! The story doesn't seem contrived or marysueish. It seems well thought out and I like that you kept Jareth evil. He always seems like a ponce if he's nice. So please please keep writing this gem! I can't wait to find out more about Sarah's situation.