Reviews for If I Could Change the World
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow. Four different futures, four different people, four different choices. I have to say that Wormtail's is probably the most out of character, but nevertheless it is really good. Oh, you are absolutely brilliant! I love it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really like this. Interesting that if each of the Marauders made a different choice, how differently things would have been. I think Pettigrew's choice was the one that got me the most. How if he had been braver, Cedric wouldn't have died, Voldemort wouldn't have came back and how Harry might have forgiven him.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved this idea and the way you wrote it.
Paddywhack chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wowzers.

this is some good shizz.

you very good at writing. :)
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was beautiful. Simple, but wonderfully realised. The writing is flowing, and has exactly the right tone. Wonderful - and haunting.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was completely and utterly brilliant. Do you mind if I borrow the idea? I'm not going to steal the story, I just want to borrow the plot, and I promise I'll give you the credit for said plot. Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh. Oh, wow. ::is awed:: I really love this. It's wonderfully done, and makes me a little wistful at what could have been.
Viejas chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow! That's a keeper!
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Beautiful. I love the parallelism of "He made a different choice" and "and the world changed" Beautifully written
Leon2108 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That was a great story.
RnbwXSprinkles chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was beautiful. It was simply and amazingly written and just perfect.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very haunting. Great work.
MoonlitLupine chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
i loved it... wouldn't it be great if the world did change? people act foolishly everyday, this isn't the only case... someone will do something, even a small thing, and regret it forever. we let our feelings take control, not our minds, and we act on impulse. but sometimes, even when what i am about to say seems outrageous, impulse can be better. it helps to show who people REALLY are, and it helps one to find themselves... but, man, if the world could change, we would all always be changing it, wishing we didn't do that ONE thing...if only we could change the world... as i said, i love the story.

signed: moonlight-sunshine

the girl who acts on impulse
Eleora chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Brilliant. I love the repeated "And the world changed." Very well written.
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 11/2/2006