Reviews for Mirror Images
missjasmin chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
would really like to see this updated ;)
fantorathelia chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I really like how you've written this! Some people have attempted to do AU fics but none of them have had that much impact on me like yours did. I'm so excited for a new update from your story! Please continue writing this, it makes for a really good plot and we readers haven't heard from all the other characters yet. I'd love to see how the twins' relationship goes from arguments to intimate moments. /winkwink
Miss Light Bright chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I absolutely love this! I wish it was updated... recently.
Meeks chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Hey i was reading this and found it so interesting, please you should continue it! id love to see what happens! please please plleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee! :3 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Aww Kaoru so cute~

Ah! It's too bad you didn write the process of how and why Kaoru wet his pants:P I was looking forward to that:0 Yes, yes, Imma pervert but come on it's gonna be sho freaking hawt!
ToScreamAtTheRain chapter 4 . 6/6/2011

i shouldnt b complaining since iv found this story about a week ago tho.-_-'''

I havnt met up with storys with seperation/eventual twincest that often. come 2 think about it, its quite thats y I want u 2 finish ths .Im lookin at 1 of ur favorites and the story waznt published not even 8 months ago.(srry 4 stalker status but im observant).So im assuming u still visit this plce but kinda aboandoned ur story?IDK, i hav no rite 2 judge u, there must b some reason u dont update A ne more :PForgot 2 mention, ur Hika~ is spot on and i just simply loves him mori an kao r also great!

-bye wish 2 c mor from u in the futur3!
Shady-Ken chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
love it! Do more! I'm so adding this to my story alerts!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Oooh my 0/o' ..Ch4 is like the one of the ep (I 4got wat it is) when Hikaru&Kaoru dyed there hair n 'pretended' to fight jut to go or visit Haruhi's house! 8D

Lolz Tamaki's soo kawaii, he's still a Baka tho! Shishi He still play the 'Dad' role !

Update soon! I can't wait to read more!

Ja ne
angelrock444 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
soubides chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Please finish this story! I love the way you wrote this it's so cute(:
Electric Indignation chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Oh, I'm not-so patiently awaiting the next chapter! xD

I don't want to rush you, because you're a very talented writer, and rushing you is just terribly mean, but this story is so good!

I think I'll burst with suspense if I don't read anymore! :P

Well, I'll enjoy it very, very much whenever you decide to update :}

Keep up the good work!

Goodbye for now!

(Added to favorites and alerts, so the minute it's updated, I'll be straight here! hehe!)
edwrd culen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
insest lol
RaffishHumor chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
please, i'm begging you, UPDATE! i love this :) it's such a good idea. I want to know what happens so badly! PLEASE update?
kao-kao chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
wow o u were right! your story is very much well written...congrats! lol,i really love the story & its cool how u meshed in the fight & hairdye scenes. they were really amusing :p keep writing plz and kno u have kao-kao's full support! -
Ritnou chapter 4 . 2/6/2010