Reviews for Predictable
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was such a sad and fantastic story. These two were some of my favorite characters in the game. I would love it if you wrote more. I even loved your ending.
Warlordess chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Hn, you're right about it being a harsh ending. I actually didn't expect it to be so blunt. At the same time, I'm curious as to why it DID end that way. Was it just as they said, about the blessing, or was the underlying "ill-fate" because Fenimore dies?

Well, either way, it was a good read. I really do appreciate the subtlety of this couple. And I'm glad that someone would be - dare I say it? - brave enough to write for them. :D
Death Skater chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
I think it was very sweet, how they didn't get a blessing because they were fated to die so soon. I think it would've been dramatic/sweeter/angstier (if that's a word) or call it what you will, if Fenimore died only, according to story, and she could speak of how she heard Walter call her name and etc., but that's my own opinion. This story was very sweet, however. It's fun watching how jealous Fenimore gets and then Walter suddenly kisses her. ] Oh Walter, we know you love Fenimore.
Azure Teriques chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
It's really good
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Perhaps Raging Nerifes didn't want the guardian of its agent to have seperate aligences. Well anyway, I applaud your use of the Rite Of Feryian here.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Wally's cute when he tries to deny how much he loves Fen-Fen. I love that last scene, particularly the last part of the last scene. I can just picture it
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
'...I ordered it to.' Aww! That's so cute! Favorite scene so far
umi amano chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
_ Hey there. I congratulate you for several things:

managed to keep the two main characters in..well..character!Good job!

story turned out very nice, even if it was sad

story is based on the videogame very accurately and reasonably (especially the automaton-following-Fenimore part)

4.I couldn't see anything wrong in the story with regards to the grammar, spelling, etc.

It was a very good story. I liked it very much! i like you very much! This is one of my favorite pairings because from the moment I laid eyes on those two, I just knew they were meant to be. Sadly, things had to go that way (Curse you, Shirley! Damn you!)But i do hope you write several fanfics regarding those two that are, shall I say, more on the what-ifs side. For example, if they hadn't died and got together, etc. All in all, nice job! Keep up the good work!

Walter X Fenimore forever! _~
Imagined Reality chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Amazing story! You captured Fenimore and Walter so well I was almost in tears. Plus their interaction, just wow. Your style of writing was also great. It was a good read, without being to far over my head, but still captured the characters easily. Great job! I'm gonna go check out your other stuff now. _
starry chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
This story is pretty good. You manage to portray a side of Walter that you never really see, and make a cute couple! Well for a while at least. The ending didn't feel quite right. I dont know...I guess I thought the water should have glowed for them, or maybe a view Fenimore's death in greater detail, but oh well. Good job!
Little Souk chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Heres a Feedback,That was a Pretty Harsh...That was it I got nothing else to say
E.L. Ash chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Sorry I didn't give a review in the last chapter...

But anyway, this story's ending left me feeling a tad bit unsatisfied, but I guess that was the only way to end this fic, but it was good though. Hope I get to read more Walter/Fenimore stories from you!
ErinIlliana chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Lovely story; I enjoyed every chapter. ) It was very well written, and you kept the characters' personalities intact, which is a good thing. By this, I became a Walter x Fenimore fan. xD

However, when Walter shouted "Delques", he was using Wings of Slaughter or one of his abilities, am I correct? If so, I believe he spoke "FelDesQues" - just a little thing I noticed. 3

And again, great job on the fanfiction; I find it to be the best among the others so far! :D
Chamofleur chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Eep! Sorry I didn't review the last chapter...I've been pretty lazy as of late. . But this one was actually a shocker. I could have sworn the water would have glowed for Walter and Fenimore, but it didn't. I was kinda ticked. Nerifes is a weirdo. But, other than that, the ending was really strong (In the good way! :D), although harsh. Now that this is finished, I hope you have the chance to work on "Through Each Stage". (Hehe, sorry I ask about it so much. I'm too obsessed with SenelxChloe..D:)
JoanNeko13 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Yay you updated - Well great story so far, you're really talented _ I'll be waiting for your update