Reviews for Just Persuasion
youknees chapter 1 . 11/22
My heart broke for Sakura. I would really love it if you make a sequel. Like Sakura became pregnant perhaps? As a result of what Sasuke and Sakura did. I’m a sucker of happy endings.
graynita chapter 1 . 10/13
this is beautiful
Mel Luky chapter 1 . 9/11
This is by far the most in character story I have read about these two. It was so realistic. Super refreshing. Thank you for this piece of art.
scippu chapter 1 . 6/15
Beautiful, simply beautiful!
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 5/8
Beautiful! Every word and feel was perfect! Thank you VERY much for writing and sharing this amazing Oneshot with us here! ;D
hyuganejiten chapter 1 . 3/19
Ow. Heartbreaking T.T ... but hot ;P I hope you find time to make a sequel. Urgh. Sooo hurting for Sakura. Great job!
A Shadow Away chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm so glad I found this story. Someone on tumblr recommended this story, thought you'd like to know!
Saba Shiekh chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is really great, I scarcely review but you really deserve it dear! I hope one day you'll make sequel of it. Splendid... No word to praise
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is how I will always remember Sasuke.
akirasatsuna chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
shit. this made me cry. it's so good it made me cry!
Rise of the Blossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I've read this several times now, but I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed (I'm ashamed of myself if I haven't).

The song 'I Know You' by Skylar Grey seems so perfect for this pairing and your story! You're an amazing writer and the way you convey Sakura's emotions and her internal conflicts is painful. Like, I almost welled up myself towards the end.

It's a shame you haven't been active in a while. A sequel to this one shot would have been great. Possibly of Sasuke returning to Konoha after the war and being forced to face Sakura's feelings and his own, even though he's trying so hard to deny them both.
LaiChan chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Wow. Just Wow. I never liked Sakura/Sasuke as far as fics go, but this one is so painfully angst and painful and real that I can't even.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
You know what I don't get?How is sasuke loving sakura ooc but sakura somehow finding feelings for her sensei somehow more is literally no reason behind the pairing kakasaku,he's like what 15 or more years older than her!That not even he's known her since she was a 12 year old little girl,that's beyond seem to throw around the fact that sasuke tried to kill sakura to play down their bond,but how many times exactly has he tried to kill,oh I don't know,naruto,itachi,karin,almost everyone he comes in contact why can't sakura still love him and sasuke still care about her,but sasuke and Naruto could be hideing the fact that their gay for eachother when they literally have tried to kill each other to many times to count.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016