Reviews for Just Persuasion
Margarces chapter 1 . 5/1
Es simplemente genial.
I don't get the reviews. Ofc Sasuke would never do this but he wasnt demonized in this fic nor was Sakura shown as a victim. It's just angst guys, it doesn't go that deep.
beanzhead chapter 1 . 4/6
I hope you still read reviews! This feels so in cannon that it feels apart of the story. Teenage hormones is extremely spot on. just simply a wonderful fic even 15 years later
sakuraaabae chapter 1 . 1/3
That was so beautifully written. The feels, the vulnerability, the angst, the awkward turn comfortable sex for the first time made this an instant favorite. These two were meant to be from the start.
Lux chapter 1 . 1/2
Thank you for writing this.

It was very realistic and would have been a great concept, now that they indeed ended up together.

Hope you are doing great and continue to write (hopefully, professionally).

If you ever come back and Finnish you work, please continue Whirlpool and Scarlet.

Happy New Year to you and G-d bless.
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
This was awkward, painful and heartrending, an so very, very well-written... thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
This was stupid
Missmock chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
To be honest, I have read this fanfic so many times. I think the author touched that teen hormone part. True, no matter how people deny it, sometimes physical contact can alter something within someone. It's sad, but I'm glad someone wrote this. I can see it happen g, because deep inside sasuke does feel something for sakura even then. And sakura, I think she can do this, have you ever felt like the love you bore for someone literally turns into physical pain, and all you needed is to feel them close. She did this as a last resort. It's painful but still, it's a part of her desperation to bring him back.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
No one can deny that Itachi really did an incredible job screwing up Sasuke's head. Your psychological profile for this character was painfully accurate.

Your fic was strangely *tragic* but perfect of how it could have been between Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. Given the fact, that stupid Boruto next generation, has revealed that Sasuke did ended up marrying Sakura and have now a daughter.

Bravo - if you ever come back - please continue.

G-d Bless!
Sangosa chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
So sad but strangely sweet
SasusakuLover021 chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
I love this so much! one of the best fic
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Dear author, thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Cause we need a good guest review: people are saying Sakura is being Victamised, Sasuke is being Demonised, taking advantage, one's in a bad mindset, etc. Can I just ask, why does it have to be so black and white for y'all? Things I got from this fic (like emotional vibes): pain, pleasure, hope, lost, impulse, desire, love, etc. I'm sure some of ya get what I'm saying :]
Missmock chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
This is by far the best and on spot scenario, if sasuke and sakura ever did have this moment in NARuto. I mean the way you captured their personality and the emotion is totally on point. This one amazing story.
nibbler747 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I love this story so much. I read it a while back and was looking for it again. I think you captured both their emotions so well. The tentativeness on both sides, SAsuke expressions as you slowly gave way to the pleasure. Sakura in the fear of the unknown but overwhelmed by her long time feelings for him. Loved it!