Reviews for Just Persuasion
Cause we need a good guest review: people are saying Sakura is being Victamised, Sasuke is being Demonised, taking advantage, one's in a bad mindset, etc. Can I just ask, why does it have to be so black and white for y'all? Things I got from this fic (like emotional vibes): pain, pleasure, hope, lost, impulse, desire, love, etc. I'm sure some of ya get what I'm saying :]
Missmock chapter 1 . 2/18
This is by far the best and on spot scenario, if sasuke and sakura ever did have this moment in NARuto. I mean the way you captured their personality and the emotion is totally on point. This one amazing story.
nibbler747 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I love this story so much. I read it a while back and was looking for it again. I think you captured both their emotions so well. The tentativeness on both sides, SAsuke expressions as you slowly gave way to the pleasure. Sakura in the fear of the unknown but overwhelmed by her long time feelings for him. Loved it!
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Good one shot. Sakura in a way took advantage of Sasuke state to get what she wanted. I know she wanted to care for him and all but he was not emotionally right at all. She forced her pitiful self on him. She got what she wanted that's for sure.
seRAEtonin chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
Don't listen to those lame guest reviews. I loved this fic and you wrote it exceptionally well. I appreciate the part where Sasuke's resolve breaks a little bit to kiss her in the end. I truly don't think you painted Sasuke in a bad picture, just an alternative version as is what fiction writing is all about. Truly, thank you for writing, and especially for sharing this piece!
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
this wasn't hot. just pitiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
I-Literally-just-CANT-anymoe-with-fanfics-that-show-Sakura-as-nothing-more-than-a-blubbering-self-wondering-and-depressed-lovesick-fool
Shes-scared-then-shes-not-then-she-tells-him-to-come-home-says-she'll-kill-forr-him-and-ends-up-at-his-swords-end
...
I-just-cannot-after-that-point
ioli2causeicantwithout2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Absolutely love it!
Sasusakuhart chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Wow, this was really beautiful and intense. I feel like both of them were relatively in character. To the guest before me, how is sakura here a victim? She is actually the one who instigated their encounter. Sure, it was out of love, and I like that fact, but still she can only blame herself for that
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Why does this fandom accuse Sasuke of things he has never done. There is not a singke instance in the manga where Sasuke has taken advantage if any woman, despite all the fangirls throwing themselves at him. You people, Sasuke was physically and mentally tortured by his brother when he was 7 and again at 12. He was lied to his entire life by the leaf village about his clan's murder. All he wanted was justice for his clan. He has in the entire manga, never shown any physical attraction towards any woman, nor has he ever used a woman that way. You people love making Sakura a victim, guess what, she's not.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
I hate Sakura. Her stans love demonising Sasuke. This is totally ooc.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
What is this bullshit. Sasuke is totally ooc. You guys are nuts with poor comprehension skills. If you read the manga, Sasuke is nothing like this. He knocked Sakura out because he didn't want to involve her in his business. He is not a fuckboy, quite the opposite. He rejects Sakura and Karin's advances everytime. And he has suffered way more than Sakura has. He lost everything at the age of just 7 but you people love making out Sakura to be a poor victim. Sasuke is actually a kind person.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
So sad TT
FairandSquare chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
This is such a beautiful story! I can see this happening if Naruto was a R18 manga. It really got their characters perfectly at that point of time, like how Sasuke deep down cares about her, but not enough to refrain from hurting her, and how far Sakura Is willing to go for him. Definitely one of the best stories on this site, it is so real and emotional, the point where he close her mouth when she's telling him 'I love you' really really got me