Reviews for Just Persuasion
twinkies20 chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
I've got to say that your writing is good and they are totally not OOC but really I find this one shot so empty? like they only have sex, nothing more nothing less. its like this has been removed from another multichapter story and uploaded as a one shot. i don't mean to be rude but the plot is so simple, they saw each other and have sex, and thats it. As a fan who have been reading a lot of fanfic since 2005, I already read a lot of fanfic of this kind and this just didn't left a deep impression on me.
noonono chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
I have loved this story for years, it outclasses everything else ever written, in my opinion that is. Thank you!

And how I wish there was some kind of a after cannon ended/blank period/during cannon sequel to this, or fanfictions of this fanfiction.
HoneyHelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Thank you so much! This is golden! Aun despues de tanto tiempo lo sigo leyendo como si fuera la primera vez! Desde ahora no me limitare tanto solo a los fics en español. Suerte que existe la traducción automatica (。’’。)
youknees chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
My heart broke for Sakura. I would really love it if you make a sequel. Like Sakura became pregnant perhaps? As a result of what Sasuke and Sakura did. I’m a sucker of happy endings.
merakise chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
this is beautiful
Mel Luky chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is by far the most in character story I have read about these two. It was so realistic. Super refreshing. Thank you for this piece of art.
scippu chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Beautiful, simply beautiful!
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Beautiful! Every word and feel was perfect! Thank you VERY much for writing and sharing this amazing Oneshot with us here! ;D
Bel Yan chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Ow. Heartbreaking T.T ... but hot ;P I hope you find time to make a sequel. Urgh. Sooo hurting for Sakura. Great job!
A Shadow Away chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
I'm so glad I found this story. Someone on tumblr recommended this story, thought you'd like to know!
Saba Shiekh chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is really great, I scarcely review but you really deserve it dear! I hope one day you'll make sequel of it. Splendid... No word to praise
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is how I will always remember Sasuke.
akirasatsuna chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
shit. this made me cry. it's so good it made me cry!
Rise of the Blossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I've read this several times now, but I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed (I'm ashamed of myself if I haven't).

The song 'I Know You' by Skylar Grey seems so perfect for this pairing and your story! You're an amazing writer and the way you convey Sakura's emotions and her internal conflicts is painful. Like, I almost welled up myself towards the end.

It's a shame you haven't been active in a while. A sequel to this one shot would have been great. Possibly of Sasuke returning to Konoha after the war and being forced to face Sakura's feelings and his own, even though he's trying so hard to deny them both.
LaiChan chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Wow. Just Wow. I never liked Sakura/Sasuke as far as fics go, but this one is so painfully angst and painful and real that I can't even.
Thank you.