Reviews for Just Persuasion
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
The ending was so sad...*sniff sniff*. Oh well, anyway, you wrote this one-shot beautifully. You're a very talented writer!
Robias chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh, god... I... you... Just... GOD...!

I can't even think coherrantly right now... My fingers are shaking, and I swear, it will take another ten minutes before I can remember my own name...

I don't even LIKE SasuxSaku...!

It' just... You... And your writing... The way you write, how you can make anyone do anything, because you know exactly HOW they would do it...

I'm hurting... My heart feels like it's broken, just like Sakura's. I have NEVER felt this strongly with a character that I have read about before. Honestly, I forgot that I was reading it. I was just... living it (hope I'm not sounding like a pervert... I don't mean it like that ).

That kiss... It tore me apart. The lemon was so terrible to read (no, no, not like THAT, it was wonderful in that aspect, a true work of written art!), so unsatisfying, because there was no feelings... Because Sakura had to lock them in to even be able to do this and survive... But the kiss... Suddenly, there was to MANY feelings...

You're amazing. Simply amazing.
icygirl2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
wow an incredible one shot! do you plan to make a sequel i mean astory sequel with sakura pregnant (the result of this night) ;

What do you think of it? i don't want to force you but you are a great writer and this one shot opens a large choice of possibilities to make a sequel! but i insist i don't want to force you so have a good afternoon and see you soon i hope!
Ishimaru-sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
awsome as always! nice story! very smutty and fluffy all rolled up in one. _
caramel chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Your stories are truly treasures admist a bunch of junk i keep finding myself reading , and this one is no exception. Your characterization of Sasuke is real and almost vulnerable in the sense that he's still human. He's not sappy or emo which is fabulous, and Sakura is Sakura-enough said.

I'm not the biggest fan of sex scenes just because I never think they're done correctly, but your's was quite raw yet not vulgar at all.

Fantastic