Reviews for Confessing to Sasuke
ranoshi chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Naruto has more friends to support him because now it is Kiba, Neji, and Shikamaru, yay! That said, I'm rooting for you Naruto.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
My favorite part was Sasuke jerking back in a manner that indicated a resounding no and Naruto being only one who could tell, I laughed.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I know Naruto declares that he is Sasuke's best friend but I am totally digging Kiba as Naruto's BFF and I'm not sure how Neji is there, are he and Kiba bffs too? But it is lovely and hilarious nonetheless. The horror from Kiba and Neji at Naruto o going off on Sakura to Neji offering to help as a peace offering and Kiba shaking his head in refusal, Naruto hiding in Kakashi's basement and people literally staring at Naruto's dirty laundry were great xD
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
made my day.
xXRealizationDawnsXx chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
This is one of the best stories I have ever read that takes on

the whole "confession of love to Sasuke," theme. It's enjoyable and wonderfully absurd at all the right moments.

Are you possibly going to ever continue this story?

Much love!

RealizationDawns

KatrinaEagle chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
LOL. All because of a haiku.
counter-intuitive chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
This is funny and cute :P We must get rid of the horny slut that is Sakura xD
hangre chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Waah this is amazing and very funny.

Look forward to the next update!
Mosho chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol! Sasuke says "the idiot forgot to write his name" so does that mean that Sasuke knows that it is Naruto or that he knows that a male wrote the Haiku? Anyway keep up the great work, this fic is awesome!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
XD I'm glad you updated.

Still very hilarious. Great way to be entertained.

And I love the running gag of Naruto not being able to differentiate what's being said in his head and what's coming out of his MOUTH. He's so spastic but ADORABLE.

I hope you keep updating, this fic is very very fun :D the humor is great and it's a lot better than what's out there. I enjoy the brevity and snarkyness of it all. Or whatever it is. I like your style of humor.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
that sucks they have clean up the chewed gum
cashingles chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Haha! This story is so cool! Please write more.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
This is hilariously snarky. Sasuke GIGGLING and Naruto's thoughts (things like him trying not to talk, only to find out he does, like when he went to talk to Shikamaru)
weialala chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Dude. This was freaking hysterical. When did you UPDATE this?

-Fool
Lore chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Nice story! Hope you will update soon.