Reviews for Confessing to Sasuke
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
made my day.
xXRealizationDawnsXx chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
This is one of the best stories I have ever read that takes on

the whole "confession of love to Sasuke," theme. It's enjoyable and wonderfully absurd at all the right moments.

Are you possibly going to ever continue this story?

Much love!

RealizationDawns

KatrinaEagle chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
LOL. All because of a haiku.
counter-intuitive chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
This is funny and cute :P We must get rid of the horny slut that is Sakura xD
hangre chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Waah this is amazing and very funny.

Look forward to the next update!
Mosho chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol! Sasuke says "the idiot forgot to write his name" so does that mean that Sasuke knows that it is Naruto or that he knows that a male wrote the Haiku? Anyway keep up the great work, this fic is awesome!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
XD I'm glad you updated.

Still very hilarious. Great way to be entertained.

And I love the running gag of Naruto not being able to differentiate what's being said in his head and what's coming out of his MOUTH. He's so spastic but ADORABLE.

I hope you keep updating, this fic is very very fun :D the humor is great and it's a lot better than what's out there. I enjoy the brevity and snarkyness of it all. Or whatever it is. I like your style of humor.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
that sucks they have clean up the chewed gum
cashingles chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Haha! This story is so cool! Please write more.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
This is hilariously snarky. Sasuke GIGGLING and Naruto's thoughts (things like him trying not to talk, only to find out he does, like when he went to talk to Shikamaru)
fool.0 chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Dude. This was freaking hysterical. When did you UPDATE this?

-Fool
Lore chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Nice story! Hope you will update soon.
Sagira Jalane chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Your story is so funny and cute! I enjoyed reading the Haiku mess-up part that Naruto did the most. However, it would be nice for Sasuke to notice his strange behavior. Another thing, don't always tell what your character is doing, show it instead; I mean instead of writing Naruto fidgets, write his body moves hastfully fast. Add more descriptions to their movements, places, and other things! This is an awesome story! Keep it up!
SarahSimon chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
this story is funny! I really like your style of writing.
nocturnalMusings chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Write more. This is the funniest thing i have ever read.