Reviews for Old Scars
ElealehBlue chapter 1 . 7/13
I prefer Thomas' Law: Murphy was an optimist :)
I know it's a bit late to be reviewing this fic, but it's great :) I feel like you might've missed a few details there at the end, though.
Anywho, well done, and God bless :) - Ellie
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 5/14
Would you consider expanding this oneshot to a chaptered fic?
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 1 . 4/30
Thats because it stems from 'gratitude' so its spelled like that. I think.
This was great! I loved Sam in dis
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 1 . 3/13
Omg this is amazing! XD yes, I occasionally write a chapter longer than an essay for school :P
Very Sexy Lady chapter 1 . 1/14
I see the box ghost also likes his choccy milk.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Sorry but I think that if you wrote a story only about scars without revealing secret this would be a lot better :-( No offence. Really. That story is still good :-)
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is a good story! Follow up? Please?
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Sooooooo amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love the story
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Good story dude :). But just so you know, "grateful" comes from the latin "grat" which means something like "thanks". This is where gracias and gratuity and gratification come from. Just a tidbit, im not meaning any rudeness :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Awesome job.(:
pizzaintensifies chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Actually Murphys law is anything that can happen will happen, not necessarily anything bad
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Very good! I wish it would continue :)
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Murphy's Law isn't really applicable here. It is more directed toward repeated activities, and the rising probability of something drastic happening over these long series of repeats. For example, software crashing after being run a thousand times. If a bug exists, it will happen eventually. If a car could maybe probably have a chance of shooting off all of its tires in different directions while driving, it'll probably happen several times, among the thousands of the same model that are issued.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »