Reviews for Old Scars
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Very good! I wish it would continue :)
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Murphy's Law isn't really applicable here. It is more directed toward repeated activities, and the rising probability of something drastic happening over these long series of repeats. For example, software crashing after being run a thousand times. If a bug exists, it will happen eventually. If a car could maybe probably have a chance of shooting off all of its tires in different directions while driving, it'll probably happen several times, among the thousands of the same model that are issued.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It was fairly good minus a few gramatical errors it could be continude though
Rocker Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
If it was ""greatful", wouldn't it mean "full of greatness"?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I normally wouldn't think it worth comment on something so inane, but the stupidity just bothered me that much:
"(A/N: That's spelt right, just so you know. Yeah, it confused me too. I was like why is it that grate instead of the other great? It'd make more senseā€¦but then this is the English language)"-...Are you an idiot? Have you seriously never read the word grateful before and no, it would not make more sense to use great has a root word for it, the meanings have practically nothing in common, if anything I would imagine that gratitude and grateful share a root word. Also, ... you misspelled 'spelled'...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
ahh that was so sweeet and my first time reading a danny phantom fanfiction,thanksyou for makeing my day!
Insanity Allegra chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Insane: The word 'grateful' comes from the word 'GRATitude'. So, even though it SOUNDS the same, it has no relation to the words 'great' as in 'good' or 'grate' as in fireplaces. This has been a grmmar lesson brought to you by the nuts, if smart, Insanity Fangirl.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was amazing, is this all or is there more?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
About your "Grateful spelled G-R-A-T-E instead of G-R-E-A-T" question. the word grateful comes from gratitude. To be Grateful means "Full of Gratitude". I understand the confusion, though. (It took me a while to catch unto that, too). Awesome story, By the way Har
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I actually had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from howling with laughter at the 'two percent chocolate milk' part. This was a good read, well done!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lol cool
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
poor Danny I thought his ghost powers would help him heal... meh
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome!
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was excellent! And thank you for spelling the word 'definitely' correctly.