Reviews for What's In A Name
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 3/8
That damn letter will always be a thorn in my side and despite the fact that I've read the new MMPR Pink comic book series which explain why she did it...still doesn't make it right at all. Kim should have put on her big girl panties and dealt with Tom face to face.

I still love Kim, but that was just low..

Poor Tom - I've read fics where he's over it (which I find extremely unrealistic considering all that those two have been thru together) and other fics like this where it's still painful. I just think Tom could EVER hate Kim though, he's too good like that.

For anyone confused by what Hurricanes and Kimberly have in common - it's Florida.
Ice T chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You have a good AN in it! XD
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You sold me to review on the A/N. I was just planning to favourite this story (yes, bad reader etiquette I know...). :P The T/K part was definitely the punchline!
Delysia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this one shot. It was cute and to the point and showcased well how much Tommy still cared for Kim despite his protests to the contrary.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The last line is brilliant. Wonderful oneshot!
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i was amused. is that good enough? i did read to the end. and i totally understand your need for reviews. though i have to say that i dont really like trent/kira. that being said, this is still humorous.
Galacia chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Poor Tommy you definately feel sorry kinda sorry for him in this one. I don't know if you plan to continue it but how about a sequel? Maybe Kim is seeing parellels to Tommy that drive her crazy or the Dino Rangers in some bizzare desire to help their "Zordon" find a way to bring Kim back.

What about hurricanes led to Kim anyway?
gardien1204 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
u know it kinda funny but how did hurricanes lead to kim

and isnt it dr tommy oliver
darri2346 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
awsum story man!

so would da hurricane b hitin wher she lives/lived or is da name hurrican kim?
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LMAO! Normally I don't like TK mope fics (you know, where Tommy mopes about Kim), but this is great!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I liked that. It was short, but it gave a lot with the parallels of Tommy/Kim and Trent/Kira. I like Tommy's thoughts on everything.
ChildDevil04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
It's cute, I like it.
Craig chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Poor Tommy. The universe just HAD to throw it all back in his face.
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I'm doing this because of your note at the bottom. It's 2:34 am Central Time and I really should be in bed. But I like what I'm reading and I can't stop. Fan Fiction should be on the list of addictive activities out there, right next to gambling. Feed the addiction, write more!

In other words, you're gifted and a funny writer.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Okay, I love your one shots. :)