Reviews for What's In A Name
Ice T chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You have a good AN in it! XD
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You sold me to review on the A/N. I was just planning to favourite this story (yes, bad reader etiquette I know...). :P The T/K part was definitely the punchline!
Delysia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this one shot. It was cute and to the point and showcased well how much Tommy still cared for Kim despite his protests to the contrary.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The last line is brilliant. Wonderful oneshot!
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i was amused. is that good enough? i did read to the end. and i totally understand your need for reviews. though i have to say that i dont really like trent/kira. that being said, this is still humorous.
Galacia chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Poor Tommy you definately feel sorry kinda sorry for him in this one. I don't know if you plan to continue it but how about a sequel? Maybe Kim is seeing parellels to Tommy that drive her crazy or the Dino Rangers in some bizzare desire to help their "Zordon" find a way to bring Kim back.

What about hurricanes led to Kim anyway?
gardien1204 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
u know it kinda funny but how did hurricanes lead to kim

and isnt it dr tommy oliver
darri2346 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
awsum story man!

so would da hurricane b hitin wher she lives/lived or is da name hurrican kim?
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LMAO! Normally I don't like TK mope fics (you know, where Tommy mopes about Kim), but this is great!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I liked that. It was short, but it gave a lot with the parallels of Tommy/Kim and Trent/Kira. I like Tommy's thoughts on everything.
ChildDevil04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
It's cute, I like it.
Craig chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Poor Tommy. The universe just HAD to throw it all back in his face.
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I'm doing this because of your note at the bottom. It's 2:34 am Central Time and I really should be in bed. But I like what I'm reading and I can't stop. Fan Fiction should be on the list of addictive activities out there, right next to gambling. Feed the addiction, write more!

In other words, you're gifted and a funny writer.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Okay, I love your one shots. :)
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 2/16/2007

I loved this...though it was short, it was sweet...

I've always seen the pararells between the two pairings, and though I can live without Tommy/Kim, I love Trent/Kira like anything else...which is also why love paralells between them.

Great Job!