Reviews for Rich Man's Son
Anzu Brief chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
That was perfect. I love their friendship. It's a bit surprising how a drunkard like Nixon could become such a close friend to Dick, and yet they really complement each other. They are truly brother is all sense of the word.

I love the contex you created for Nix here. We can guess a lot about his family life from the series but I love to see all the details you wrote about it. And the last scene at the lake, when Nixon offered Dick the job, it was lovely to see how he came up with that idea.

I love your fics, really. BoB is my favourite series but there isnt many fics about it. The few fics there are either slash (I love slash but not when it comes to real life people) or romances with self-insert Mary Sues.

You are different. Yu actually get these boys and get what the war is about and what they went through. Thank you very much for writing.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
lovely potray of their friednship!
ladylaughalot chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I like it, I like it a lot. I've been very disappointed to find so much slash amongst the BOB fanfiction, why can't people just accept that these men were like brothers and there was nothing sexual about it? Sorry for my rant but I just really enjoyed your story of a close friendship that had none of that taint to it.
ber1719 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Ugh I freakin love your Nixon-centric stories, whether one-shots or multi-chapter stories. This one especially delves so deeply into the inner-workings of Nixon's mind. It's incredible and it's one of the best stories about Nixon I've read ever. :D
CJSpooks chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Great story, I enjoyed every word. The dialogue was well-done, perfectly suiting the characters.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Beautiful story. So very glad that I read it. Thanks!
Nea75 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Oh I love your story! I really do! It's just so THEM xD the lines are written very skillfully to fit both Nix and Dick and you can just hear them saying this. A job very well done. Please write mote!
xXPotterFreakX chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
LOVE IT!

everything about this story was just amazing. i really liked how it was kinda centered around the Nixon/Winters friendship. its nice to see a story that is not slash with them. i also liked how you payed close attention to detail and kept Nixon in character!

again, i loved it.
Nix-on-69 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Hey,

your story is really so good. Wow. I think both are really IC. Thats so good. Its so important to have such a friend like Dick Winters, not only for Nix. Its important for everybody, isnt it?

I think you made a very little mistake. In chapter 3, the package is for Lt. Winters. Dick is a Major, isnt he?

I love your story!

regards, Nix-on-69
C.M Cruz chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
This is a good way to end this short story of Nixon's hidden thoughts. It was enjoyable and nice, and the brotherly love shared between Nixon and Winters is undeniable!
JumpGirl42 chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Wonderful! You can really get a sense of how Nix's attitude is affecting his relationshipswith his friends. I loved it!
C.M Cruz chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
You make me love Nix more and more! And the intergration of your storyline to the series is very very good. I hope you'll write more, I'm looking forward to when he receives his Dear John letter.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I would like more! It was quite good!
C.M Cruz chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This a really good story, and I could picture Nixon saying exactly that. I like the fact that you played on what we knew of the relationship between Nix and his wife. Very good. Good job! Keep it up!