Reviews for The Doctor's Gurdian
Msedward chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Please please pretty please continue writing this story! I can't wait to read more about alex's past and fsamily, I've been stuck with the idea ever since watching the episode where we met Alex's brother.
gaypowerrangers chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great first chapter! I love Alex'sPast stories!
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I really like your story! will you ever continue it?
Guardian Spirit chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love the concept - I hope you continue it! We need more Alex centric plots. :)
pharaveej chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Please continue this story. It has been awesome so far. I totally agreed with your idea of Alex. He sure is moe complicate than a simply jackass and I hoped to see more of Meredith and Alex friedship in this story. We only saw only glimpse of it in the show.
mcoiex chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I agree with you, there's a lot hidden behind his jerkly appearance, that's exactly why you should update...please!
joseph.stein chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You should REALLY update. It's cruel to write such good stories and then let it go. You can't catch everyone's attention and give up. Please, please! Update!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey, just found your first chapter in a totally random way. I agree there's more to Alex than a jerk. Hope you consider continue this story and update when you'll be ready. if not, I'll keep an eye on your next story
Lucia chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
loved it please! update soon i think its a great story thanks
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great story! Please continue
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Still no update? Where's chapter two?
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
hey. are EVER going to update this? its already 07 and this story was last updated in 06. its almost been a year. you have 17 reviews on the first chapter. counting mine. thats pretty good if ya ask me. i think that means that you should continue with the story don't cha think. yeah me to. so get going and write down some ideas on the computer and make the next chap.

update please!

-thanx!
whateva chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I LOVE ALEX! And i love this fic .
Kathi chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
great first chapter, poor Aex! I can't wait for more,

please update!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Yay. I love Alex, and think he is very unwrote about.

Oh and angsty ness !