Reviews for Jacob Black Buys a New Pair of Socks
Maggie Puddles chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
LMFAO. Adrien the Merman is THE BEST. xD that was so random but hilarious! LOL! Jake is awesomesauce. And Edward and Bella really are that stupid together lol...i love it man, love it! :)
deadgoddess chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
this is crazy shit! Gold! if only my life was as normal as theirs..
OhThatGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
LOL! okay first off, this is hilarious. i was laughing the whole way through. 2, how the HELL do you have 300 reviews? THATS AMAZING!

haha, great story. really funny. any idea about that though? thats crazy.. *ponders*
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ahahaha

probably the randomest twilight fanfic I've ever read :P
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
HAHAHA! That was funny! Write more!
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Probably the weirdest thing I've read.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh my god, that made me laugh so hard i almost cried. it was genius. “No,” she whispered, “I know you had to go. There was a sale.” ROFLMAO! XD lovedd it.
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was the most beautiful thing ever written.

ever.
The Blue Classic chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHA. . HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS FUNYY! AND THE MERMAN WAS FUNNIER! AND JACOB TRYING TO DISTRACT BELLA WITH SOCKS WAS FUNNIEST!HAHAHAHAHA!
girl278 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
bah!
harasnicole chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I don't I've ever laughed so hard before while reading fanfiction. That was just pure, comedic genius, that was. Loved it. :D
angstyklainer chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. This was Hilarious! One of my first fanfictions ever read and you are a comic genius!
A Carm chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This is soo ridiculously hilarious.

Haha.
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
you were starting off good

all normal and such

then it got really weird and random

haha im writing rtgis one handed cause im petting my cat!
RinaCath chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was awesome. True awesomeness, not that crap you buy in a can. With the picture of a dolphin on it? What, no one's heard of canned awesome?

*crickets*

Fine then. Suck, why don't you.

Great story though.