Reviews for Jacob Black Buys a New Pair of Socks
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOL! This story is one of the funniest I've ever read haha. Loved it. Merman! Wow, I totally laughed out loud when Paul hit him over the head with a sign. Then the BE romance and poor Jacob lol. Great story!
nottono chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was...uh...?
styling16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
okay that was so random...

a merman?

ahahahha
Maggie Puddles chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
LMFAO. Adrien the Merman is THE BEST. xD that was so random but hilarious! LOL! Jake is awesomesauce. And Edward and Bella really are that stupid together lol...i love it man, love it! :)
deadgoddess chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
this is crazy shit! Gold! if only my life was as normal as theirs..
OhThatGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
LOL! okay first off, this is hilarious. i was laughing the whole way through. 2, how the HELL do you have 300 reviews? THATS AMAZING!

haha, great story. really funny. any idea about that though? thats crazy.. *ponders*
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ahahaha

probably the randomest twilight fanfic I've ever read :P
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
HAHAHA! That was funny! Write more!
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Probably the weirdest thing I've read.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh my god, that made me laugh so hard i almost cried. it was genius. “No,” she whispered, “I know you had to go. There was a sale.” ROFLMAO! XD lovedd it.
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was the most beautiful thing ever written.

ever.
The Blue Classic chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHA. . HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS FUNYY! AND THE MERMAN WAS FUNNIER! AND JACOB TRYING TO DISTRACT BELLA WITH SOCKS WAS FUNNIEST!HAHAHAHAHA!
girl278 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
bah!
harasnicole chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I don't I've ever laughed so hard before while reading fanfiction. That was just pure, comedic genius, that was. Loved it. :D
angstyklainer chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. This was Hilarious! One of my first fanfictions ever read and you are a comic genius!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »