Reviews for Jacob Black Buys a New Pair of Socks
nocens-somnium chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh wow. That was FABULOUS!
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
So hard to choose a favorite line... still, the one that made me giggle the most was: “I left him at the Gap,” Bella moaned mournfully. “There was a sale on cashmere sweaters.” Too funny. Really, the only thing lacking was a loss of balance on Bella's part. I'm very impressed that she stayed on her feet the whole time! Adrien cracked me up... it's occurred to me more than once that she must have this fatal touch of some otherworldly that draws angsty young (or not) inhuman men to her like flies.

I promise, I'm working on the beta! You'll get it VERY soon.
nikki chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Absolutely hilarious! This is the funniest fanfiction I have ever read. I look forward to reading more like this.
lluuxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2006

It wins my 'Fiction of the Week' award for it's amazingness. Poor Jacob, he should've shown her the toe socks. Those can win a girl's heart in an instant.
Taiven chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Great story! Very original, hehehe. It had me chuckling throughout the whole thing. Have to feel sorry for Jake though...
rebel.angel.09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
interesting. quite funny actually. :]
NellieGURL chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Um, okay... What? But lol with the whole cashmere thing, I can see Edward acting like that over a sweater. :)
BeautifulOblivion13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
What The...

Kinda Cute Though But Very Strange.
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Possibly one of the most amusing pieces of fiction I've read in quite awhile...definetly the most amusing piece of fanfiction. Fantastic.
Caileen Cullen chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
SQUEE! Hee hee hee...merman.

I'm very happy now.
bunnyofdeath chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This story made me laugh. 'We love each other!' I loved that part. Also, the ending fit Jacob very, very well. Only one thing, longer!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33