Reviews for Caged and Matched
Willow-98 chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
I really like your story. I know its been a couple of years but I don't suppose you have any plans on completing it? Anyway great job )

~Willow
lovestoread chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
hey i love this concept! I can't wait to read more!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
I wonder who they are...
Lilithxfic chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Cool chap! ;) More soon!
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
Great new chapter. It's good to see people looking for them! See you at your next chapter.
timetowaste247 chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
It was interesting how you showed Alec's fear. One minute he was laughing and having what appear to be a good time. The next he was showing fear and then appear emotionless. Distraction must be his coping mechanism of choice.

I wonder who the new arrival's are.
Zoey24 chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
I'm so glad Zack won againts the Hyena! I wonder who's gonna fight next? Update!
dooski chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
This is a good update. Your fight scenes are interesting, and I liked the MA moment at the end there.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Another good chap love the MA ya got goin on... can't wait to see who gets to go next.
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
Great new chapter, thanks for letting me know that Alec (my favorite) is ok. See you at your next chapter.
SPNCruzin chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
great job. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Lilithxfic chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
I'm so glad you updated! great chapter, more son! pls ;)
dooski chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
Nice update! This is really interesting, your ideas are great. Hey, about the cliffers, I say go for them if you want! For one, it keeps people interested, and for two, it really is just a natural place to end a chapter! So do whatever you want with that.

A whole place of freaks, huh? Can't wait to read what you've got coming next!

-Doos
hms66 chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
this is really good! please update soon!
sanaazzy chapter 7 . 10/19/2006