Reviews for Broken and Twisted
yukio87 chapter 14 . 4/5
Please don't give up on this story...this is so interesting and I wanna know what's gonna happen with Cloud and Seph and Zack...please...Keep writing this story please...
Blue-Wolf-Ethan chapter 14 . 3/9
yeas f/ck yes please do! i volunteer as beta and a free kick in the ass so that you do that! Please please finish this! ive been suffering over this fic for like 8 years now, DO IT!
Codydog chapter 14 . 1/9
Please re-write and update... don't leave us hanging ;)
Shigeru chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I've been following up on your fanfic. I think you have a wonderful writing style and an awesome sense of humor. Your writing tugs on heart strings and has great development. I would really like to see your work finished. I always find myself coming back to look up your work to see if it has been updated. It would mean a lot to see this story go on.
MischievousCuriosity chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Yes yes yes! I would love to see this fiction finished; even if it is in a rewrite.

MC
alexiawright52 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Oh my gosh! I started this story and couldn't stop reading it. It was really good. I really hope you decide to do the rewrite and finish the story :)
sephcounttheways chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Ahh I'm halfway through and I had to leave a comment - I LOVE THIS STORY! Baby Cloud meep meep meep so cute and little! Boop boop boop on his nose! And Sephiroth's so fucking sweet omg, what a doll. And Zack's just a pain, but he's Zack and he's the best third wheel you could ask for. And Tseng... what an EVIL EVIL BASTARD.

Love it! Savoring it when I should be working! It's been on my mind for two days! I'm sure it'll probably be on my mind for long after I'm caught up (dunno if it's complete or if you're still working on it but kind of hoping it goes on forever!)

Alright, tata for now and I will keep on reading!
Arielle Stott chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Gods yes! Please! I have loved this thing for years and continually come back to re-read it. I check once every six months for an update, and you are willing to both re-write it and finish it off. That makes me truly happy. I truly enjoy the trials and tribulations you have included in this piece and would love to see it finished. Please, if you desire any help, or just a person to bounce ideas off I would love o have even a small piece in this story.

Arielle Stott
closetpsy chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Please update! Would love to read more :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
I've found this fic recently and will say just one thing: PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING FANFICTION!
(even if you posed the question weather to continue or not before moths...i would really like to read a new chapter of this)
a reader in dire need :)
Maya chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
I'm following this awesome awesome story. Please update soon, pretty please!
SubZeroChimera chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Hey, goood story so far, but I just thought I'd bring up something I noticed. You occassionally contradict yourself, for instance; in one chapter you mentioned that the orphanage didn't have any books or anything, in another Cloud made note that he would read as many of the books at the orphanage as posssible. Another time, to mentioned, right after the dog instance, that the mako in cloud healed all his wrst wounds first and left the minor ones relatively alone. In this chapter, pretty much the opposite happened.

I know you aren't writing this one anymore, but if you do get around to re-writing it (probably not necessary, if I am to be honest with you, outside of a few things) I just thought I'd give you a head's up about that.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
plz continue the story its amazing it deserves to be heard
Smile chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I would love to read more of this fanfic.
I think the story is really good, and it would be nice if this fanfic comes to an end. (after many more ch. with a few lemons)
Please continue with writing.
Smile
Carya chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Id'd say YES; Please do try and Update this ... I'd like to read it again and maybe find out what happens in new chapters ;)