Reviews for Worth Fighting For
kursk chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Great fic, you should write more in this universe.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Really like all your one-shots, this one's no exception. It would have been interesting to read a slightly different version of this though, where perhaps Alex was more in character and she and Summer just talked.
ela05 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aww. That was cute. This was my favourite part ""So when you're with him," he mutters, "Is it... is it like when we are alone?"

I swallow again, still without turning. Is he enjoying making me miserable? Jackass. "Meaning how Cohen," I mutter. I rest my hand against the door. My knees feel weak and I feel hot.

"Meaning, that's the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with?" he murmurs in my ear."

And the ending where Summer thought she was stupid was very cute, too. I cant wait for more from you!
spiffykay chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Very different oneshot than most. I don't know if anyone has ever done one like this before. Loved it. So cute. :)
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hey! this one shot was soo good! i loved how she went to alex's and told them that they didn't make a good couple. that scene with them 2 was great. and their fight at the door was good too. great all together!
psparkle7189 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
ahhi loved it! i always thought of what the confrontation of summer and alex would be like if there were one... yours was awesome! great story i hope you write more SS angsty stories, you write them well! :)

-Steph
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I loved this except for Ryan and Marissa because I liked Lindsey and I thought Ryan loved her but oh well! I like Marissa and Ryan too. I also highly enjoy Seth and Summer, they maybe my favorite couple in all the fandoms this was great. Adding to my favorites.