Reviews for Commitment
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Well now...gotta say the idea of a story where River and Jayne get together but Simon and Kaylee fall apart is a rare one, but intriguing. Kaylee has an important role in Simon's life but oddly enough, this concept seems to run true...somewhat. I could see Kaylee secretly thinking that Simon - once 'freed' from the responsibility of looking after River - would be off Serenity as fast as he could to find himself a Core lady to be with, but I can't see Simon not fighting for her now that he's realized he made a huge mistake by not exploring a relationship with Kaylee sooner.

Still...awesome piece of work, elaine451 :D
Storm Seer chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aww, sweet story. An interesting side to Jayne. Especially, I enjoyed the beginning.
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good worka and update soon!
emma134 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
that was awesome i loved it
jojotheorange chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw, this is cute.
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This is cute. A bit heavy on the sexual references for my tastes, but I did enjoy reading it. Poor Kaylee though. I feel so sorry for her that Simon is being such a boob and can't love her the way she needs. I can't help thinking that Kaylee should have some measure of happiness out of life, if only so she can bring sunshine to a few more people. I also liked the bit with Jayne asking Zoe for a dance. Their conversation was quite amusing. Over all, a very nicely done story.
Cody101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
WOW this is a good story!

but is this a one shat or a story story