Reviews for The Bible: Full Circle
AmericanPieman chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
OMG MAKE ANOTHER MOVIE AND MORE OF THESE!
MovieBoy chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This was a great story. I thought it was smart to focus on the story rather then the humour. I love the reunion of the Pact members and even Matt Stifler. Your next American Pie movie should have something to do with Stifler's Mom. Maybe make Matt a badass again, he was funnier like that.
cocochan94 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
ROFLMAO this is awesome and hilarious! Please continue
littleearstaryn chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
this is gold u have to keep going
crazededgefan chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
xD

Very good
D.C.08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really liked the main theme of it all. It was obvious that you are a purist fan-fiction writer because of the llast names and even the location of the bible under the loose library board. Yet your creative edge is nice...the creativeness of the names as well as the fact that you have a "Stifmister" with a Levenstein is pretty interesting. I still feel that you could leave some stuff to the imagination because you spent some excess time trying to prove the time period it was. I would rather remind myself through little clues and hints that that was the time period not be told (for example: the '03 cutlass meaning 2003 being old, and the e-books). I felt that if you would just give us the name and allow us to put it together.
LTJMan chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This is really good.

Keep going, I want to know what happens next!
charmed25 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
lol cool story hope it continues.. what does jim think about the bible?