Reviews for The Ukette
Flamingmoustache chapter 9 . 6/6
Get rid of kakashi, he's too old for our precious Naruto.
Animemanga lover2501 chapter 2 . 5/24
Nooooo, kabuto why, I'd love you to still be one of the ' not eliminated '. SO WHY !
8 years... 8 years since last update. *Cries* there's no chance in updating now, but this was a good fan fiction no matter anything else.
kitsune chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I want gaara to win,sasuke and itachi definitly not,the hyuuga nope, and fuck the rest.
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Could you please continue? This is so amazing and I would really like more! Its extremely funny with some drama and full of romance. I really love this.
animeloveryugioh chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
YukinaUzuha chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you!...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
88888wwww chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Are you dead!?56;;85,;
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Sasuke's situation sounded a lot like an episode of Malcolm in the Middle I watched once.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
But he's hawt XDDDDD

So sexyy Itachiiii I'm glad someone agrees with me :D
AnnaLucy chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Please continue this story.
White Morticia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
The Dangerous Pleasures' Uke Survival Notebook comes to mind while reading this! xD
(You can check it out on youtube if you don't know it already, it's hilarious!)
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
I want shika gone next even though I like him with naru usually in other fanfics. I guess fanfic sees characters diff so yeah he was a cheater and he will do it again!
Mana-sensei chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
more please!
Blablabla99 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I can't wait, please continue with the fic