Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
this story was really great, and like I don't like Brother Bear to end, I went to Brother Bear Nita, and found a picture of her smiling to Kenai during '' You are just as you are meant to be '', one with her beautiful teeth, but as a human, and one of her and Kenai doing the '' Nose Nuzzle '' During the wedding.
Maragret chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I felt the same way you feel when I first watched BB2. I was in love with it. BTW love the story :)
Joei Write chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So adorable and touching! I'm so going to do a Brother Bear fiction in the future! And like the cleverness of the title, good thinking! And yes, I love that song, and the whole movie brings tears to my eyes, not just the wedding. Remarkable and so going in my favorites!
BlueEyedBabyy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was so good :D Heres a link to a picture of their 'Nose Nuzzle' image/polls/690000/690871_1302977265733_

Couldn't find any other pictures :(
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
"Why couldn't I hang out with you guys?" He asked. Kenai and Nita looked at each other worriedly.

"Because…" Nita began but Kenai finished for her.

"Koda, Nita and I are in love… I don't think you wanna hang out with the two of us alone to much… we're gonna be telling each other how much we love each other and stuff!" He said, smiling over at Nita. Koda's face turned to one of disgust.

"Ewwww! Romance is gross!" he complained, and then laughed as Kenai began to tickle him, Kenai and Nita joining in the laughter.

LOL I liked that scene. It was cute and funny. :)
Karahly chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
It was a cutesy story...though there sure was a lot of "nuzzling" involved. ;) Karahly
Sora W.T.K chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I loved it! I enjoyed reading this fanfic. You did a great job on it.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Ah, yes, Brother Bear 2. It was on the Internet on Youtube. There was one part that I couldn't stop looking at. It was the end with the Great Spirits appearing and transforming Nita into a bear.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I can't believe this hasn't gotten anymore reviews! It's beautiful! I hope you realize you've now inspired me to write a Nita/Kenai one-shot...

... And hey, didn't you write that awesome Ellie/Manny story over in the Ice Age section? I thought your penname and style were familiar! Keep up the good work!