Reviews for Diving Or Rising?
onewhowatches chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
the reader wants more! -waves arms around and flails a bit-

because this was neat. XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Stutley Constable chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
It's coming up on three years since you published this and you're still getting reviews. Wow. I think you aught to get around to finishing this one. The Lotus Eater? Not a reference to the Odyssey is it?
Lacy Ward chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Update! Update! Update! Update!

I really like this story. I like how you kept hinting that it was Silver with the accent and all. I can just imagine Silve trying to steal a bottle of rum. That "Lady Rum's lover" part made me laugh out loud! Keep up the great work!
Shroxx chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Finally! Some fanfiction worth reading! It's bloody fantastic, so keep up the good work.
Go Outside chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Love your story and I hope that there is a new chapter coming soon! Thanks!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
I like this story alot! Please update soon!
TheSongOfNature chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
When is Chapter 5?
xHazelEyesx chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Love the story!Keep Writting!
Writer's Block Artist chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Great story. Love it! Update like you said please!
SocialMoth chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
A wonderful job on this so far, I will say right now. I adore your writing style, as I believe I've already said in a review for 'Hostage' (I'm pretty sure I've reviewed that...). I love your interpretation of Jim's character; it makes for a highly entertaining read. I can barely wait for the next installment. Faved and bookmarked!
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I hope there's a lot of Jim-Silver father-son type stuff coming up. UPDATE!
wordsofjade chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
whoa...what a surprise! This should be really interesting...can't wait for more! :) ...Oh and you're welcome for me sticking with you but thank YOU for writing such a good story! WHOOP!
wordsofjade chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
OMG! Oh no! Ek! ... can u tell i'm a little stressed from that cliff hanger? Keep going! it's awesome. :)
wordsofjade chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
This story is amazing! It's so full of great ideas, funny wit and a really neat way of describing things. All in all, I think it's very original and I can't wait for an update! Let's hear it for Muriel Candytuft! *snatches Muriel's party favor thingy and blows into it* whoop!
lalalalala chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
ouch, I hope he gets another adventure before he grows up!