Reviews for The Shadow Of You
7kstar chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
loved the humor you mixed with the sadness and heartbreak.

Poor Dean he couldn't escape from the women, and I bet Sam just stood back and laughed. Shame on him.

Really nice story. Enjoyed it. :)
Sushi Chi chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
That? Was awesome. So well done. Loved the plot as well. Shelley was awesome. I was so distraught when you killed her. But I understand why it had to be done. And those two pervy old women? Reminds me Season Three. You know which episode I'm talkin' about? I also loved how it was always "Dean?" "Yeah." "We just had a moment." Terrific. I also loved the “I don’t need to rest anymore Sam, come on man, I need to kill something” “You’d be a psychologists dream, you know that right?” Coz he would be. I'd love to see a story where for some reason Dean goes to a psychologist. But I can't seem to think up a reasonf or that. Heh. Well, well done. Many thanks for writing it.
jp123 chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
loved the story, thanks for all your effort
Xdaisy chainX chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
whoa, i just had one crazy assed marathon read of this i started i couldnt put it down!...not that i was holding the monitor up or anything...its a figure of know when the...oh never mind!

tha fic was excellent thats all that matters :D

i loved it! your writing style is perfecto mundo for supernatural, and you can easily get the boys characters on 'paper' for all of us to enjoy

kudos my friend!

*goes off to read another one of your fics
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
:D lol again, will do a full review at the end, but that voddo thing, me and my friend do that all the time! lol

just made me smile to think of it :D

Nana56 chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
I read this story this morning and loved it! I'm sorry Shelley had to die just when she'd found that she really did want to live. I'm really glad that Dean listened to Sam and thought about what he really felt while Sam was redressing his injuries. Great job on that. Great job on the whole thing! The humor was outstanding, too.
brighette chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Good story, I enjoyed it! Looking forward to your next adventure :)
brighette chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Yay, a fellow Labyrinth fan!

"Did you say, hello?"

"No, I said hallo, but close enough!"

Off to read more, but enjoying the whumpage thus far :)
StealerOfDreams chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
Wow, this story moved me man, I'm totally moved. ACROSS THE ROOM! *waves from other side of room* Well, not really across the room, but you be glad of that because otherwise I wouldn't be able to reach the keyboard.

But yes, I'm moved, touched and saddened all in one, This story of a father so devoted to his daughter - makes me nostalgic about when I once had a relationship with my father. I was extremely saddened about the death of Shelley, but her garden lives on, and her spirit. God bless you, fantastic story.

StealerOfDreams chapter 10 . 11/27/2006

Gosh, i was just watching that the other day. Now It's going to be stuck in my head!

"You remind me of the babe!"

"What babe?"

"The babe of the power"

"What power?"

"The power of voodoo"

"Who do?"

"You do!"

"Do what?"

"Remind me of the babe!"

*goes off singing "magic dance"*
November'sGuest chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Nice little story, with a deeper hidden meaning. Still a little sad, but nice way to end it on an up note.
shywalk chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
Throughly enjoyed the ride :) Well done :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
That was just wonderful. I loved Dean's journey from sadness to hope throughout the story; you did a great job with that. And the brothers had their much-needed "moments", much as Dean resisted:) Awesome job, I can't wait for whatever you come up with next! How about a cross-over, those are fun...:)
thebondgirl chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
:D man, what a perfect finish to such a terrific piece!:):) you had me laughing right out loud again with the return of the two old ladies, most especially with the last for lines of the chapter:

(“Sam. Gun. Now”

Sam smirked and stepped aside as Violet hooked her arm through Dean’s. His amusement was short lived though as the other women hooked her arm around his waist and let her hand rest against his butt cheek .

Where the hell had he left that gun?) :):):) LOVED it! - i can picture it in my head so perfectly... ah man, i'm laughing again!:):P

and to top it off, not only can you write a great humor section, but you've did a stunning job with all of your descriptions of the sunrises, and most especially when you mentioned birds carrying our messages to the angels... it really was beautiful (in the literary imagery sense of course) :)

AWESOME job!:D seriously looking forward to your next piece!:):):)
WinchesterWench chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
There simply are no words. None at all.

Youre the best babe