Reviews for Fear Factor
Bobtrumpet chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Yep, ya got to deal with the entire package. Nice short story. Thanks for writing. Favorited.
The Black Gandhi chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Wow amazing story yo just shows that sometimes changing some1 isn't always a good thing and that keeping them just the way they r. Looking forward 2 reading more from you
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Good job so far! I have thought of the "what-if", too, but Ron without his fears might end up being a not-so-nice Ron (and, in my mind, that's an understatement). Let's see if it ends up that way in your fic, too...

Seems a little OOC of Kim, but, hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Nice writing.

On to Chapter 2!
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great story, not always a fan of time travel stories, but I felt this one really underscored why Kim and Ron need each other in their lives exactly as they are.

Really enjoyed the ending.
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
BOOYYAH
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
cool.
Melodyrider chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
I can't say how impressed I am with what you've produced here. It has such a genuine feel for the show itself, which just a few tiny changes to give it a raw and intense element. Your command of each character's dialogue is amazing, with all the stock phrases thrown in at exactly the right moments and everything else pitch perfect. Ron, in particular, flows off the page with a great voice for his newfound devotion to Kim.

The story itself is great 'Be Careful What You Wish For' material. As I said before, a little on the dark side at times, but still something that would fit perfectly alongside all her other adventures. Kim's conversation with Wade as she retired from adventure was especially wrenching. You have a real knack for extracting darker emotions from these typically lighthearted characters while still keeping them true to themselves.

I'm really hoping you spin this off into another adventure. This was a great read.

Oh, and Monique dating Felix is perfect. Loved that you chose to go that way!
CastaS chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
MrDrP chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
A nice, well-written story. It was well-paced and the plot drew me in. I hope we'll see more from you.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
This was a really good concept for a tale and you wrote it very well. Having it all be a dream, a test from Sensei made a lot of sense considering what little we were given about the MMP and Yamunuchi.

Kim's feelings and attitude towards Ron and how it changes was a good focus here. Going from the aftermath of what could have been to the start of the good life between them made the perfect contrast. I do hope you continue with a story covering the trial they will face and Kim learning of what truly happened to Ron at the secret school.

Thanks for the great read!
ScareGlow chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Excellent story! I enjoyed it very much! The alternate timeline is very believable, and Kim's epiphany is just great. I don't see the test she's passed, but who cares. *g* Very well-written, very ic with everyone... really great!

BTW: Did you intentionally give Josh that sonnet? I mean, apart from the last two lines, it's a pretty rough one (which, I guess, is the reason we only get to read the ending *g*). ;)

And one tiny thing: in Ron's sonnet, you got a typo, and I thought I'd tell you: it's "and trouble dear heaven", not deal heaven.

But that's really the only negative thing I can say. Really great! :)
campy chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Very nice job. I look forward to seeing more of this.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Excellent chapter! Showing a possible future with Kim & Ron if she tampers with what makes Ron 'Ron' is a powerful deterrent to Kim's mission to keep his fears from ever manifesting. Her reaction to this has got to be upcoming, and I await your next update. Unless you intend to show another possible result of her attempt to continue on.

CB73
Blu Taiger chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Nice one. Definitely has potential.

There's only one tiny, little baby problem though. Right at the beginning, you call Ron, Ron Possible. His name is Ron STOPPABLE; not Possible! Other than that, there's only one instance of language that wouldn't appear on the t.v. show. Those are the only serious flaws.

Well, I just might have to keep an eye on this one. Update real quicka like.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
oow...cool...and very in-character as well. Nicely done...please update soon._