Reviews for Saiou Takuma: An Owner's Maintenance Guidebook
IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ah, I get it. The warning on who you have to be to retrieve Mizuchi says you have to be Dartz, Pegasus or Siegfried. You should write a fic about that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOL
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
One Saiou Takuma (ver 2.0) please!_

Lol, I absolutely loved reading this. ;P
Who cares chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I would like to buy a Juddi Yuki super pack please!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I have been getting a lot of odd visitors to my house lately such as the DR. ALBERT ZWEINSTEIN unit, the X unit, and KANDA TSUGIO unit. Every time my SAIOU TAKUMA (ver 2.0) sees them, I am ushered out of the house for hours straight and asked to bring tea and cookies. How can I stop this irritating procedure?

A: Don't give them tea and cookies. Kick them out—it's your house, not theirs. Then knock up their owners.

Q: I was talking about my SAIOU TAKUMA (ver 2.0).

A: Follow the above step. Once the house is empty, sit him down and explain to him in a clear, direct tone that this is your house and not the Obelisk White dorms and that he cannot do whatever he wishes without your permission. When you have successfully been beheaded with a butcher knife for interfering with his plans for a purified world, ring us up. XDDDDDD thats hilarious!
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I would like to order one Saiou Takuma (2.0), Saiou Mizuchi, and one Edo Phoenix unit please. :)

jkjk, I do not want any bodily harm done to me xD
yami kirsty chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
total awsomeness, it took me a while to figure out who sum of them were though coz im used to the english names... u should make one for some of the other characters

i want a YUUKI JUUDAI unit
Neo Valkyyria chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That is seriously the funniest thing I have ever read so far! I swear, if it actually existed, I'd own one already. Why not try writing more for other characters?
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
(is still laughing) Oh god, this is bloody perfect! Where do you come up with this stuff? It's a very unique idea, but hilariously funny. Have you considered making a manual for the other...er..."units"? (I want a YUUKI JUUDAI unit...)
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I love it. I absolutely LOVE it. And I love Saiou-sama so much! Alright, he could do without the bolts in his head and maybe slightly tamer hair, but otherwise he's just made of smex! Oh and he's a psychopath too, but everyone loves psychopaths.

ReaperRain
ZomBRI chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Golly gee, a SAIOU TAKUMA (version 2.0) sounds super spiffy! :D
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I have one thing to say "funny as hell". Could you make a Daichi Misawa version?
Cowgirl in Converse chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I am luahing so hard I'm alitraly cryig tears of joy!. that was the fuinniest thing EVER in the WORLD!luaghs harder There should be one for Edo...

Yours truly

TTSpeedDemon1
ShuffleWriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
As the Guinness Draft people say, "BRILLANT!" I was laughing through the whole thing. r
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I need a SAIOU TAKUMA (version 2.0)! Where do I get the catalogue from? Can you tall me more about the reactions with The EDO PHOENIX?