Reviews for When She Loved Me
Bookwormie24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i really really liked this! it gave me a WHOLE new perspective on their relationship! i have to admit, it freaked me out a little... lol good though
EdgarAllen chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was beautiful. I wonder; is this before or after The Sweet Far Thing?
imhuntingforwitches chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow this was great! Haha, funny how it turned out that this wasn't even slash after all! You did a wonderful job with this.

Hopefully you'll write more Pippa/Felicity fics! There's just so much Libba Bray left unsaid...
fembuck chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Really well done. The way it started of charming and light at the beginning and then turned sad and bittersweet was a perfect fit with the novel.

Oh Fippa, your relationship was so doomed from the beginning and yet totally compelling *le sigh*
absent chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aaw. poor pip.

fee and pip are a sexy couple. hehehe.

;)
f00f00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This was amazing. :) It's so hard for me to find femmeslash fics for this fandom in this site. I was lucky to find yours. :)
SavPixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow.

this is the only femmeslash for these books i could find.

i don't know what's up with that... it SCREAMS femmeslash, so...

but... thanks.
Bunny Wilde chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
i absolutely LOVED this. it was amazing writing; characters were wonderful...

it made my want to cry. it was so sweet. well done.

_
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I don't normally read this kind of stuff but that was really sweet! But it was really sad to. You made that seem like it was in the book but got taken out or somthing!
MSCB chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
First off, I love for you doing this. xD I feel special. I remember staring my first slash fic to AG&TB was Fee/Pip. I am not alone! *Tears of joy*

Again, love, love, love. o_o
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I actually read this ages ago, but never got round to reviewing it... This is great. Perfectly in character, both Pippa and Felicity. I love the description of the girls' first kiss! Pippa's confusion was entirely believable. The last line of this was especially excellent.
Efimia chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was really good. Great writing
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg that was so sad i loved it a lot! faves
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Not normally a fan of slash or femmeslash, but this was fantastic. Amazing. I adored it.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This is sweet, in a really bitter way. lol ]

What really struck me is how in character this was. Everything just... fit. It's almost like behind-the-scenes, this could easily be a big chunk of AGaTB&RA that Libba Bray took out or left unsaid. Very believable. Ehh, here I am rambling.

The writing was great too, it flowed very nicely, even though idealy it was a bunch of scenes smushed together to make a short story.

I liked it. I'm interested in seeing more from you.