Reviews for One Of Them
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
I mean, Denton isn’t wrong.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2019
This story is amazing, just like all of your stories! I really wish you would continue writing SPN FanFiction, I am older, but love Sam and Dean because of their deep love for each other and family. You capture them completely!
Salishaventura chapter 20 . 2/5/2019
This was amazing. One of my favorite Supernatural stories. I wish you would continue writing are so good! Thank you!
Lustiel's Journal chapter 14 . 8/11/2017
"The sterile hospital doors swung nonchalantly back and forth - flaunting their powers to separate the brothers." Incredible line. You write with beautiful imagery. My heart was pounding during the earlier chapters. Really well done. Had me laughing at times too! Looking forward to finishing this story, but I just had to comment on that masterful line.
TheBlackForest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Did Sam have a halluciferation? And OMG THIS IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I totally love anything with Sam's psychic -don't wanna spoil anything- abilities! Beautiful!
Frakking Toasters chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
I've really loved this story. I couldn't put it down and read it in one go. Excellent Sammy whump and brotherly bonding. xo
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Crap...
Jack: No shit, Sherlock!
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
CRAP! NOT GOOD!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
This story was awesome! I really enjoyed it. Have you written any other stories?
DeansSammy chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Hey there love this story just as much as the other one i read so far.
JaniceC678 chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Well...I don't really know where to begin. This is kind of a blanket comment here on two of your stories. I'm REALLY knew to the whole fanfic thing, although I've been a passionate (overly passionate) SN fan from day one, and my addiction is just getting worse...And now I've discovered a whole new universe of stories waiting to be read.

Anyway, I actually found your "Ambushed" story first...several weeks ago and it took me a while to work my way through it - TOTALLY, BRUTALLY, WONDERFULLY INTENSE is kind of an understatement. (Not sure what it says about so many of us that we SO enjoyed seeing our guys, especially Sammy, get so brutally tortured. It's kinda sick, in a totally wonderful way, LOL!) A couple of friends were reading Ambushed at the same time and we all became totally caught up in it. The opening sequence with the whole scene at the roadhouse was absolutely incredible. OMG...the next time I saw a Gordon episode on TV I had to stop myself from throwing something at it! My friends and I even agree that watching the show after reading this makes it even more intense somehow. It's weird but kinda cool. (Oh, and we all agreed that we LOVED Bobby's role in that one!)

Anyway I tried reading a couple of others but, quite frankly, I think the intensity of Ambushed kinda ruined a lot of other stories for me, LOL! so I came back to find other stuff you had done and discovered this one, which obviously came earlier but still managed to capture that same intensity and pain and caring and love between the brothers. I'm lovin' your style. I think a couple others of my friends who found the really graphic violence of Ambushed to be a bit TOO much (not me. I loved it, as sick as that is) might be able to deal with this one better...although you manage to convey the pain and horror of what Denton did to Sam in retrospect, it was not described as it was happening. (The one thing I kinda missed. SERIOUSLY, what is WRONG with me, LOL?)

Lots of great lines scattered throughout both stories, which I probably would have commented on if I was reading as you were writing, but this one from this story just stood out as being AMAZINGLY prophetic considering when you wrote this:

"He believed Sammy was good and that evil would be swallowed up in the end by Sam and not vice-versa. Still, Dean feared what Sam would go through in the process and what the final cost would be."

Wow! Talk about having visions of things to come!

Speaking of, I do have a question. We were trying to figure out the timing of when you wrote Ambushed. From the publish dates it looks like you wrote that BEFORE Bad Day At Black Rock when Gordon's pals went after Sam and were beating him. Do I have that right? If so, again, wow with the whole visions of your own thing, LOL! And yet, it came out just a little later if I have my air dates correct so it HAD to have already been written if not filmed at the time you published this. Weird. Unless I'm completely confused.

Anyway, I hope you're still reading your comments, after I typed all of this, but I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed watching you torturing the guys and letting us share their deep abiding love and bond far deeper than the show can ever delve.
Emachinescat chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Wow! This story was incredible! The ongoing metaphor of a chess game was really well done; it made the villain's character that much more creepy - I always find the best bad guys are the ones with the methodical, brilliant, but insane minds that like to play "games". Brilliantly done; loved it! Thank you for writing! XD
sammynanci chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Oh,my God! Wonderfull story! My poor Sammy *_*

I hate Denton with all my heart!

THank you for this. I loved it. I loved protective Dean. This was sooooooooo good.

So thanks for all. Keep up the great work.

From this Argentine

Nanci
Sparkiebunny chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Excellent fic! :)
LvSammy chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
This story was AWESOME! THank you for this. I loved it. It was amazing...I love Dean's protective streak. This was sooooooooo good. YOu know now I have to go read your other stories because this was just great I couldn't stop reading. So thanks for the entertainment. Keep up the great work.