Reviews for One Of Them
Blame the Cupcake chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Wow you think doctors would be appearing out of the woodwork 'bout then. I mean dude's yelling, Sam's yelling, Dean was yelling. Any who loved it as usual and will be waiting for more.
Transgenic-girl chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Makes sense that Denton would scare Dean. Especially the thought of turning into him.

Aw. Sammy will always be there to rescue Dean, and the other way around too. Sammy keeps him more of the straight and narrow, while Dean tries to lighten up Sam while protecting him.

*whimpers* Sammy...
charmed1of2 chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
OMG IS SAM GOING TO BE ALRIGHT KEEP GOING THIS STORY IS GREAT
Dawn N chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
A most excellent chapter update. Bravo! The emotions in this chapter were palpable. Pat yourself on the back. I loved this chapter. I'm enjoying your portrayal of the brothers. And, of course, the angst factor is superb.

Update soon :-)
talon81 chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
oh god ppoor sam! and dean! I can't wait to read more! :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Oh...my poor boys. This chapter was painful-not as physically painful for the boys necessarily, but the emotional burden you've laden upon them is palpable. Their responses are so believable-Dean's ambivalence, understanding Sam's power but still his need to protect his brother. And Sam's utter terror-the words that have leeched into his unconsciousness.

Fantastic stuff. Look forward to more :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Well, so much for Sam not remembering. Though I would have been surprised if he hadn't.

"and could only hope that Sam was wearing a hard hat in the construction site of his mind." This was a great line, and the entire metephore just really worked.
carocali chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
"He shifted his hand slightly on Sam’s arm to remind him he was there, and could only hope that Sam was wearing a hard hat in the construction site of his mind. He wished he could walk the site with him, clearing the path of fallen debris out of his way as he walked, but Sam was choosing to walk the site alone and all that Dean could do was watch."

Oh my God, what introspection! The Dean moments of this chapter were just breath-taking! The pain inside and out, watching his brother suffer in his dreams and then before him was just amazing. I think this is one of the best chapters you've written so far. I can't wait for the next installment!

Wow!

Caroline
Phx chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Wow. That is a powerful chapter. And I am so glad that you caught the essence of what Sam does for Dean :) He is his light and will keep Dean from ever becomming like Denton. And if anyone ever took that light away from Dean, may hell have mercy on their souls, cause Dean never would.

And I love that you didn't just 'fix' Sam, recognizing that this will be something very difficult for Sam to recover from, and also something that is difficult for Dean. Denton really messed them up.

I am enjoying this story very much. it might be terrible but I love watching Dean react in situations like this - times when his brother is so broken and needs him to step away from the mask he usually wears...

Phoenix
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
sniff sniff, poor sam
carocali chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Oh my God! What a wonderful chapter! I had half hoped that Sam would never remember what happened, but the way you torture him through it is just too good!

Dean is SO powerful in this chapter, not knowing the right things to do and say. He is just there, ready to catch Sam if he falls.

Amazing!

:D

Caroline
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Aww I loved Dean in this chapter! I especially loved how you described everything, it was like I was in the room. Another excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
"Having no puppy dog eyes of his own to sway them in his favor, he was quite pleased with himself at this great accomplishment."

Only one set of puppy dog eyes issued per family. You got the smirk. So glad Sam is awake.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Woo he's awake! Keep up the good work!
He's No Angel chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
WOW Dean in mope-mood, haha. The beginning was so great, u showed it well. I think Sam bolting up even though unconscious woulda skared the SHIT outta me haha.

Dean's a great big brother tho. And I luv how u write them together XP

Plz keep updating, I NEED MORE SAMMY-NESS!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »