Reviews for One Of Them
pmsdevil01 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
that was a good chapter. can't wait for the next one.
talon81 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
great chapter! poor sam! at lest dean is ther for him! I can't wait for more! update again soon! :)
geminigrl11 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Another moving chapter . . . I had wondered how Sam would deal with the knowledge of all that had happened to him, how he would process the fact that, as evil as Denton was, he had tortured Sam because of the abilities that Sam actually had, not for something made up. I have a feeling the worst is yet to come, emotionally. SO much for both boys to internalize. GREAT imagery, as always! You've painted a very vivid conection between the boys.
Dawn N chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
I enjoyed the hospital vigil of Dean at Sam's bedside. This chapter had an A level of brother angst.

Update soon!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Finally, some reprieve for the boys. Nice to see the bantering and recuperating and healing in more ways than one.

Also, for some reason Dean writing 'Little Brother' on the bottom of the balloon just made me smile :)

Great stuff!
friendly chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
yeah sammy is ok. well physically anyway. great job.. update soon
Nate and Jake chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
I have really enjoyed reading this story so far. You have done a great job. Update soon.
rozzy07 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Whoho - both boys alive and recovering. Loved the brotherly moments and the way the nursing staff had picked on their unique connection. Dean waiting for his brother to wake up was beautifully done and then when Sammy did his whole 'I'm awake' act Dean was out for the count, allowing a quiet reflective feeling to cover the piece. Loved it. (Esp' the nod to the candybars and a certain actors prediliction to eating vast quantities of it - god what a gannett!. More soon please.
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
OMG girl what an intense chapter. Deanton finally gets his just desserts but the damage he has inflicted on our boys before his passing into hell is simply overwhelming. My poor wee Sammy - you've really left him more than a little battered and me with my bottom lip aquivering for him! As for Dean - the boy dun good in the end - but will it be too late!
Transgenic-girl chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Sammy always does have that effect of making people like him. In Scarecrow when Dean tries to warn the people...it doesn't go well. Then again...I watched it again and was kind of scared myself at the expression on his face when he's trying to talk to them.

Aw... he's saving candy for Sam. If that isn't love I don't know what is.

The balloon was a nice touch. Especially the sloppy 'little brother' that's so adorable.

Lol. Of course Dean sneaks beer in.

And loved the thought that Dean tried to run Sam over with the metallicar.

*rolls eyes* Of course Sam's got to go and believe the crap Denton yelled at him.
MiRiNHa chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
A chapter full of brotherly love. XD I just loved it! Isn't cute how Dean's the overprotective older brother... Oww~ Nice job, again! .~
Carikube chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Beautiful! From the chocolates by the bed *waiting* for Sam to wake up (I got this mental image of the Day in the Life where Jared stuffs his face with sweets!), to Dean's vigil. I just loved Sam's observation of his brother, the poor boy's a wreck as he sat and waited for Sam to wake up. And they kept missing each other. Oh gosh, that's painful!

I swear, every chapter keeps getting better and better. It's as though you are really getting into the flow of things. Your Dean and Sam are picture perfect, the way they care for each other. And I smiled when Dean told the nurse that the meds hadn't kicked in. Sammy-speak. Just adorable!

I'm scared for Sam though. That Denton bastard had a lot of time to toy with his mind. It just sickens me that anyone could not see the good in Sam. ALL the good in Sam. The very fact that he's now doubting himself is the very reason he is so good.

I'm so glad that Sam knows Denton is dead... I hope that eases his mind somewhat.

Geez... I just love this. I can't wait for more, but I don't want to rush you. Thanks again for sharing!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
I don't know why I never read this before! It's awesome! Now update before I go crazy!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
I love that Dean is considered a Queen on the chess board. It makes perfect sense.
carocali chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Ah! you're killing me! No, actually, you're killing Sam! Wow! The showdown between Denton and Dean was fantastic. I loved that Dean said he played poker, thus revealing his hand, flinging the gun down and going straight for Denton - that's my boy!

Such wonderful suspense and now, will the ambulance get there in time? More please!

:D