Reviews for One Of Them
He's No Angel chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
WOW

really kool, it was like a real ep XP I luv how Dean is and u got him down perfectly, plus reading about Sam and his visions r the best

Thanks and plz update soon
talon81 chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
great chapter! poor sam seeing himself dying all alone! I can't wait to read more! :)
uandme72 chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
more please!

this is great :)
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I love this already!
Aurian's Flame chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
This is incredibly good! Love the storyline as well. I've thought about another hunters reaction to Sam and his abilities. In the series they let you know that not all psychics are good ones/accepted. Can't wait to read more!
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Creepy old guy after them.

Can't wait to see more.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Alright a second chapter, and so soon! My request for for a fic where Sam and Dean hook up with a hunter who has no problems with them unti he finds out about Sam's visions and then he kidnappes Sam thinking he can put him to better use, but someone else asked if the hunter could be trying to kill Sam, and I was fine with that. This is awesome so far. Dean will kick ass. I know it. Can't wait for more.
beyondtired chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Mean old hunter. He needs to leave Sammy alone.

I hope you decide to bring John in on this one. I would love to see how he would give that hunter what for - at least, I hope he would.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ooh - interesting. Can't wait for more.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That is so weird! I was just requesting a fic like this at a lj community post. So far very cool! Go Dean go!
Adluna chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is really interesting and well written so far, I really like the plot you've created and I'm looking forward to future chapters.
uandme72 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
wow...this is really really good! you should continue soon :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
You did it! And wow what an excellent opening chapter. Seriously good, leaving me seriously wanting more. That Denton sob needs a serioussy good talking too. Or pehaps just let Dean or Papa Winchester beat the crap out of him for daring to want to hurt our Sammy. Want more. Soon. Please. Roz
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
o interesting. i like it. hope you update soon.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Sounds like a good story.

can't wait to see which way it goes.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19