Reviews for One Of Them
KayValo87 chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
Okay, I LOVE this story. Everything about it was amazing, the plot, the OCs, the dialog, the checkers ... AMAZING!:)Great job.
doyleshuny chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
That poor baby! I'm glad that Dean got rid of Denton! My only wish is that he would make it hurt more! What a terrible mean guy he was! This is so good! I love your writing!
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
COOL! Now Dean can kick some big time butt! I think Dean should hang Denton up and beat the Hell out of him like he did to poor Sammy!
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
AW Poor Dean! ): He shouldn't feel guilty because of what Denton did but I knew he would. Sammy would never think it was Deans fault. Anyway we all know that Dean will save Sammy and I REALLY hope he kils stupid Denton. Mean old man!
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
Poor Sammy! ): When Dean gets his hands on Denton he's going to tear him to shreds! I'm really going to love that cause I really loath this guy! Denton throwing the knife at poor Sammy was shocking. I totally didn't see that coming! Like I said Dean is going to have this guy for lunch!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Oh No! ): I knew that wasn't going to go well! Stupid Denton! I REALLY hate that guy! Okay it's getting close to the time where Dean has to kick a little you know what!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
OH CRAP! I knew it! Something really bad is going to happen. I really want to Dean to shoot this guy in the face 6 times! This isn't going to go well. I'm actually nervous for the next chapter! Fantastic and exciting!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Oh my goodness! I love this but I'm starting to get nervous! I don't like this Denton guy! I love your villians cause they're truly scumbags! I also love how Dean can't say "no" to his little brother! I have a little brother too and Jacob (my baby brother) probbaly can't remember the last time I said "no" to him! EXCELLENT JOB!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I hope Dean kills Denton if he even thinks about hurting Sammy. But you can tell that Denton is a really good hunter which isn't good for the boys. Fantastic job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
So Denton's a big whack job? GREAT! That's just one thing that poor Sammy and Dean do not need! I can so see this guy is a going to be a huge problem! EXCELLENT SO FAR! I already hate Denton!
Yellowbulma chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
I loved your story )
asdfjkl chapter 20 . 10/8/2009
mucho gusto!
Salty Q chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
Wow, Rachelly. You are a truly talented writer. I enjoyed this read so much! I spent the whole day reading when I really should have been writing. Keep up the good work, girl.

-peace-

~ Salty Q
vonnie836 chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
Great story, I really liked the buildup. The analytical thinking of Denton, comparing everything to a game of chess, with Sam as king and Dean as queen. His demented evilness, that lead him to torture Sam beyond anything you can imagine. The way he continued his chess game, even after his death, really drew me into the story. The other thing I really liked, was Dean being there when Sam needed him, never giving up on him, doing everything to make him feel better and cheer him up. And Sam's trust in his older brother, that came out so clearly, especially in the banter he was able to participate in, although he was emotionally broken. There is a lot more I want to say about this story, but it's really beyond words, so I leave it with this. Just one last thing, I really appreciate you writing this story. Hugs, Vonnie
Dark-flames chapter 20 . 6/19/2007
Hey!

So another story read, and as before I am completely in love with your sammy torturing and protective Dean. I love how you paint them both with your words, their characteristics being so brilliantly and on the spot displayed.

the idea with the leather band (i've thus far only noticed Dean wearing it... constantly.. will check sam's hand next time) was just perfect! You amazing woman, thanks for sharing these texts with us fans and fellow writers...

much admiration and chocolate love,

darkflames