Reviews for One Of Them
Scorpion Lyra chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
all, now it's official. I've read all of your fics. And loved each one of them... Even though i'm still hopelessly addicted to SN fics and don't know what to read now XD

anyway, i think that all of your fics, this one is the one i liked the most. The chess metaphore you used during all the story was great. And I really loved the funny ending... Dean rules! lol

even though and don't actually know what's checkers... Maybe I know the game, just doesn't know the correspondent name in my language... But that didn't get in the way of understanding the story so no problem!

well... i think i've said it all! you're a very good writer, when should i be expecting more fics? to help me with my SN addiction? Please? XD
Scorpion Lyra chapter 13 . 4/16/2007
you said something about this fic in your reply, and i had already decided to give it a try, since i just can't get enough of the hurt sam, protective dean thing. Is just so sweet!

i totally agree with you about dean loving sam but not being able to fully show it. That's why his protective behaviour towards sam is so cute! it's the most obvious way to show all the affection between them.

poor sam! i always thought he had been through enough in the show, but in the fics he goes through so much more! And i like it because it shows how strong sam actually is and how he's able to deal with everything that happens to him. And Dean helping him is adorable!

You actually wrote this BEFORE Gordon's appearance in SN? cuz if you did, i think Kripke is reading your fics XD

another great fic!
Majs chapter 20 . 4/5/2007
I've now read two out of three of your stories, and I haven't been let down yet... This was yet another great story from you. I guess this was your first one (though perhaps you have written others, just haven't posted them here), but it didn't really show. You wrote Sam and Dean just perfect.

So I know that you wrote this before Ambush, but since I read that one first, I just wanted to say that I laughed out loud when you in chapter 12 mentioned the "discolored ceiling due to water damage". That made me think back to the ceiling "adventures" Sam had in Ambush, and then when you also had the return of the gummy worms in a later chapter I couldn't help but smiling. Oh, and the mention of the "fabric softener teddy bear" was priceless )

Oh ya, and then I would also like to thank you for keep reminding us that this (like your other stories) was NOT a deathfic. Sometimes it was easy to forget with all the truble you put the boys in. But I trust and belive enough in you, to know that if it was, you would have put a warning up front. A basket full of Easter chocolate is heading your way, just for that )
Zadrak chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
I know I've read this a few times... and I've reviewed this a few times... BUT hot damn woman this entire story just rocks my socks. I thought I'd let you know that again :p

Denton is so evil... Its a little scary...

(thought id review here coz i think ive already reviewed later chapters and it only lets u comment once!)

GUh. I love this story so much. This and Ambush have to be my favourites ever. Sheesh!

Hope ur writing something supernatural soon!

xZx
AquarianNightSky chapter 20 . 3/2/2007
Nice work. Denton was a chess loving freak. I dislike chess even more now. (smile) I'm glad the brothers got his ass. I especailly liked how they switched the game on him. Loved the pain and the angst as well. I don't know why I like hurt!Sam/ hurt!Dean stories so much. But I do, and you executed this one well.

Toodles!

Sky
Xdaisy chainX chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
lol, yet another fantastic fic! i kind of read ur fics backwards, but i love this one just as much as the other one. i loved that last line there.

i dont really know what else to say other than i love your writing and i hoe you start a new fic soon...

oh and i LOVED this one :D

XsarahX
ziggy.uk chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
Just read the whole story and absolutely loved it! Brilliant writing - loved the plot that the boys, and Sam especially had to not overcome Denton once, but twice. That was inspired! You wrote Sam's pain and angst so well you could feel it when reading and Dean's love as a protective big brother just jumped off the page at you!

Can't fault this story, or your writing, amazing!
parisindy chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
cool story!
Zadrak chapter 20 . 1/9/2007
Okay.. so its now 01.46

WOW! What a great story. I liked how you wove the tactical game play into it.. made it really twisted! You are evil!

Kudos on the Limp!Sam deal - and for laying in a little Dean whumpage - it was gratefully absorbed ;) You are a very talented writer. Moreover, your writing is very easy to read, has a superb pace and lots of lovely brother moments.

11 out of 10 darlin'!

xZx
Zadrak chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I've started to read this.. its 23.20 so maybe not the smartest idea ive had all week, however.. what a great opener! Im hooked.. Denton's got trouble written all over him.

*turns the page*
Nana56 chapter 20 . 12/20/2006
Wow! I read this in one go and am totally exhausted! Those poor boys and what they went through. Poor Sam!

It was well writtena and I enjoyed every bit of it. Great job!
Black.as.Gold chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Alright! This has potential. Its got drive. I like it all so far. Just one this, it might just be me, but be careful labeling (wow I really can't remeber how to spell that word...) Denton as being 'demented' or 'deranged' ect... It almost insults the readers intellegence because we, the reader should be able to grasp that he's the bad guy. Constantly putting terms in our minds, rather than letting us infer what type of man he is, is somewhat degrading. I hope that your not insulted by this and I also hope that this may be of help in the future.. or just ignore it..., either way keep up the good work...

Cheers

Black as Gold
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 20 . 11/22/2006
An amazing story with great description the entire way through. You caught the relationship of the brothers perfectly, they were both in character through the entire story. You had an awesome plot and made sure not to stray from it. This story was just so great I couldn't stop reading it. I'm so jealous of your writing skills and talents and can only hope to be this good one day. Nice job, I loved it a lot.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Holy... wow i like it already, i'm going to read more! Definitely going into my favorite stories list.
ramaloki chapter 20 . 11/18/2006
this was awesome! i loved it so much!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »