Reviews for Desperate Pleas Of Desperation
ami chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Typhoon Balloon chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Not bad. I liked it actually, despite the fact that InuYasha is being a jerk again. (Laughs at my lame pun.)
blooddancer101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Secretelover chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
-. This is the first Inuyasha and Sango fanfic i've read. Although I read this three years ago...
Setsuki12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I sort of liked this but at the same time I have a problem with it. I didn't like the fact the you made Inuyasha forced himself on Sango. That just isn't his character and her would never to that someone especialy someone like Sango. That kind of turned me off because I am extremely passionate about Inuyasha and I hate it when people make him something that her is not. This was pretty good; though, and I loved that it is an InuSan pairing but I didn't like to much on how you wrote them.
bythetongue chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Whoa. That was... surprisingly gripping. And it sheds new light on the story when you find out it's Inuyasha and Sango. Very well written, keep up the good work ;]
chillin-in-my-wonderland chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Uh...ahem, well... that was pretty...unrealistic. but from the way you wrote the story it doesn't look like you care. Anyways, Inuyasha isn't the type to rape anyone, unless he was in full-demon mode, then... that's a different story. And do you really think Sango would have let him do that? She's strong enough to stop him...unless she was injured or something... then that's another different story. This is not a flame! I'm just saying... it was good, though, i can see you have good potential. INUSAN 4EVA!
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
omg ur sumamry got me wow that was not somethin i expected anyways

yah so hes such a man whore cool story
Wind's Gale chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i totally think you should make a sequel to this. it was good. the ending made u really think what would happen next.
Nobody Is Here chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I'm a sick perverted bitch.

Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex.
C-Major chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
You should do the next chapter a flashback about the chilling moments leading up to the rape. But then again I'm the fan, your the author, can't boss you around. p.s; GREAT WORK!
Mad Genius Juul chapter 1 . 2/3/2007

This is creepy... you should make this into a full-length story or something...

(runs and hides)

You are a sick bastard (in a good way, though)
Sango0013 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was great! dark but great! write more. to this it could lead to something or be something.
LilyRayBohmann chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Scandalous! Enticing! (I'm spelling nothing right am I ROTFL!) I loved it!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hm, interesting story. Your a great writer, plz write again soon!